Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

Woah & dat 80's rock.

Ok, got my selections, thanks for the suggestions everyone! : D And HUGE thanks to Mr. L for all those links! That's super cool of you to do!

1.) Frost Walrus - X4

2.) Dark Mantis (especially the second part) X8

3.) Commander Yammark Stage - X6

4.) Crystal Snail - X2

5.) Magna Centipede - X2

This sounds like it could be a good opportunity to practice my skills with House electronic music. super sweet

Edited by urdailywater

Woah & dat 80's rock.

Ok, got my selections, thanks for the suggestions everyone! : D And HUGE thanks to Mr. L for all those links! That's super cool of you to do!

1.) Frost Walrus - X4

2.) Dark Mantis (especially the second part) X6

3.) Commander Yammark Stage - X6

4.) Crystal Snail - X2

5.) Magna Centipede - X2

This sounds like it could be a good opportunity to practice my skills with House electronic music. super sweet

Dark Mantis is from X8 - also, I provided most of those links in my post on page 2 :wink: .

And intelligent me went back and forth between a tab here and a YouTube tab, queried for some Maverick themes that I remembered offhand, listened to the song a bit, (and if it fit the criteria) copied the link from each video and, only afterward, realized you had those same links to the various themes. :P

Final freakin' edit: And there's that.

Edited by Mr. L
Clarification.

Wow, all that's missing is Cyber Peacock and Vanishing Gungaroo and all my favorite stage themes will be represented in this competition. :grin:

I'd love to join in, but I've not gotten any better at remixing since the Sonic competition and don't think I have enough free time for this one.

My F5 key was getting worn out! :)

• Boomer Kuwanger - X1
  • Armored Armadillo - X1
  • Spark Mandrill - X1
  • Overdrive Ostrich - X2
  • Izzy Glow/Shining Hotarunicus - X5

Holy crap, you're back! Now I have to go back and listen to all of your GRMRB 2011 songs

This compo is shaping up to be awesome!

Holy crap, you're back! Now I have to go back and listen to all of your GRMRB 2011 songs

This compo is shaping up to be awesome!

Yes I am, and I still like those, kinda...! lol

There's a lot of varied talent in this community, so I'm sure this compo will be plenty of fun. Tons of ear-candy for sure!

so much boomer kuwanger love :3

but x7 and x8 had some good tracks too, don't neglect those

I wish someone would pick Storm Owl. Prophetik had it as his #4, but he just selected it at random, and it doesn't look like he will need to get down to his #4 spot.

Is there something wrong with Storm Owl's theme that I don't hear?

I wish someone would pick Storm Owl. Prophetik had it as his #4, but he just selected it at random, and it doesn't look like he will need to get down to his #4 spot.

Is there something wrong with Storm Owl's theme that I don't hear?

Indeed, only one pick for him thus far...

It's definitely an awesome theme.

Still, there's room for 11 more remixers to join (to have 32 remixers), so hopefully we'll see him in a first place slot soon!

Edited by Mr. L
Obvious obviousness removed.

I see you need people so I'll give this a go :P

1. X7 - Vanishing Gungaroo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsXTF8YSyA

2. X4 - Storm Owl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse756mAMfo

3. X8 - Avalanche Yeti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSKfXlbY6Q

4. X6 - Infinity Mijinion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5IVzmZYu1I

5. X - Storm Eagle

Looking forward to the compo! :D

Edited by Ivan Hakštok

Nice! I was looking forward to hearing more from you after your awesome Sonic compo song!! And you choose Storm Owl, so that should make SectorZ and Mr. L happy ;-)

Yeah, I saw the "requests" for Storm Owl so I put it as my first pick although I like Vanishing Gungaroo a bit more :D

Also, I hope I'll get my revenge against Amphibious for that loss in the SZRC :P