Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

Nice! I was looking forward to hearing more from you after your awesome Sonic compo song!! And you choose Storm Owl, so that should make SectorZ and Mr. L happy ;-)

Storm Owl, yes!!!

Yes, Mr. L is happy. :P

Thanks for fulfilling the "requests", hakstock. :D

Edit: Just 9 more people, now!

Edited by Mr. L

Nice! I was looking forward to hearing more from you after your awesome Sonic compo song!! And you choose Storm Owl, so that should make SectorZ and Mr. L happy ;-)

Yes. SectorZ is pleased!

Yeah, I saw the "requests" for Storm Owl so I put it as my first pick although I like Vanishing Gungaroo a bit more :D

Also, I hope I'll get my revenge against Amphibious for that loss in the SZRC :P

I still listen to your first (and only) submission from the SZRC. It was quite good, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work -- especially since it's Storm Owl.

Edit: Just 9 more people, now!

WillRock, Neblix, and TheGuitahHeroe?

Also, Arceace.

Also, Arceace.

Rozovian, Sixto, Txai, AMT, Cyril, Nutritious, Main Finger, Lidawg, Akumajo, Flexstyle... the list goes on :mrgreen:

I wish i could participate but i dont have any remixing skills....yet :)

Still im glad to see all of my favorites musician going at it again! Good luck to you all! I love you all :)

Yes. SectorZ is pleased!

I still listen to your first (and only) submission from the SZRC. It was quite good, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work -- especially since it's Storm Owl.

Also, Arceace.

I am considering it. However, I have alot of other commitments right now and these compos are just too monopolising of my time.

I would love to give this a try this year!

My top 5 choices:

1. Storm Owl (MMX4)

2. Toxic Seahorse (MMX3)

3. Flame Mammoth (MMX)

4. Gravity Beetle (MMX3)

5. Web Spider (MMX4)

EDIT: Just saw that prophetik was a runner-up with the Cyber Peacock theme in the last GMRB, so I changed up my preferences.

Edited by ProjectSpam

1. Cyber Peacock (X4)

2. Flame Stag (X2)

3. Spark Mandrill (X)

4. Magna Centipede (X2)

5. Jet Stingray (X4)

Oh fine.

1) Grizzly Slash/Crescent Grizzly (X5)

2) Axle the Red/Spike Rosered (X5)

3) Web Spider (X4)

4) Bubble Crab (X2)

5) Squid Adler / Volt Kraken (X5)

I was in a courtroom filled with douchebags all morning, so I missed this.

Awesome.

Holy crap, if AMT got Flame Stag... I'd need a change of pants

<3

Screw it, someone else already first picked Cyber Peacock. My new choices are:

1. Flame Stag (X2)

2. Cyber Peacock (X4)

3. Spark Mandrill (X)

4. Magna Centipede (X2)

5. Jet Stingray (X4)

Looking forward to yelling into a mic about the most metal stag ever emot-black101.gif

Edited by AMT

Seeing that ProjectSpam also picked Storm Owl as his #1 pick, I've changed the order of my picks a bit:

1. X7 - Vanishing Gungaroo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsXTF8YSyA

2. X4 - Storm Owl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse756mAMfo

3. X8 - Avalanche Yeti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSKfXlbY6Q

4. X6 - Infinity Mijinion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5IVzmZYu1I

5. X - Storm Eagle

Just curious... does Megaman Command Mission count? I don't recall if the 8 bosses had unique stage music though. The game is in the X universe even though its an RPG version. Are Wild Jango, Silver Horn, Mad Nautilus, Mach Jentra, Incentas, Depth Dragoon, Rafflesian and Ninetails acceptable choices? My guess is no but wanted to see if it could give people more options. Personally the music from the SNES X games appeals to me more. Thoughts?

Nevermind, I actually read the first page lol. Please disregard.

Edited by shadow24
Info

Just curious... does Megaman Command Mission count? I don't recall if the 8 bosses had unique stage music though. The game is in the X universe even though its an RPG version. Are Wild Jango, Silver Horn, Mad Nautilus, Mach Jentra, Incentas, Depth Dragoon, Rafflesian and Ninetails acceptable choices? My guess is no but wanted to see if it could give people more options. Personally the music from the SNES X games appeals to me more. Thoughts?

Nevermind, I actually read the first page lol. Please disregard.

Yeah, I've always been a bit sad that side games aren't allowed for these compos. There are no words to describe how much I wanted to choose Mercury from Mega Man V for the Wily compo.

Yeah, I've always been a bit sad that side games aren't allowed for these compos. There are no words to describe how much I wanted to choose Mercury from Mega Man V for the Wily compo.

If this were the case, I wouldn't even enter until next year, after Mega Man X: Corrupt comes out (fan-made game in progress, AMAZING score by Dominic Ninmark(aka NitroFlash);

)
[Pants-shitting awesomeness]

YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS