Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

I got a cool idea for sigs, so I whipped up a test one to see what everyone thinks:

GMRBSig.png

I still need to add the comp name (or possibly logo, if someone comes up with one), and maybe make the staff a bit more dynamic, but I figured it's good for a concept piece (there also may be some tweaks depending on if there's an X and Zero bracket again, [or, perhaps, something different, like Vile and Sigma brackets?]). If you guys like it, I can make more this weekend.

I got a cool idea for sigs, so I whipped up a test one to see what everyone thinks:

GMRBSig.png

I still need to add the comp name (or possibly logo, if someone comes up with one), and maybe make the staff a bit more dynamic, but I figured it's good for a concept piece (there also may be some tweaks depending on if there's an X and Zero bracket again, [or, perhaps, something different, like Vile and Sigma brackets?]). If you guys like it, I can make more this weekend.

Hold off on any sig designs until I come up with the visuals for this year's competition.

I just beat x1 and x2 yesterday just to get in the mood. I will beat X3 and 4 in the following days. Bring it!

I'm doing an armorless Z Sabre run on X3 right now... shit's hard as balls. SO MUCH DAMAGE without the armor part. Can't even get all the hearts/sub tanks without the leg and arm parts! Not that you'll EVER have full health to refill your tanks

EDIT: ZOMFG GARIO GOT BLAZE HEATNIX?! Eggs site

Edited by Phonetic Hero