Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

Oh the similarities between resident evil and the megaman x series. Viruses in general. Whose music will be infectious enough to sway the audiophile masses and thwart the maligned mavericks. Can a mere maverick rise to oppose sigma and live to tell the tell? Can that maverick even reach sigma while fighting its brethren in a vicious romanesque colosseum. The blood bath will soon ensue. May the odds be ever in your favor! Who will become scrap metal and who will survive the storm?!?!? Stay tuned... Same bat time, same bat channel :)

Oh the similarities between resident evil and the megaman x series. Viruses in general. Whose music will be infectious enough to sway the audiophile masses and thwart the maligned mavericks. Can a mere maverick rise to oppose sigma and live to tell the tell? Can that maverick even reach sigma while fighting its brethren in a vicious romanesque colosseum. The blood bath will soon ensue. May the odds be ever in your favor! Who will become scrap metal and who will survive the storm?!?!? Stay tuned... Same bat time, same bat channel :)

By this narrative, sounds like a Sigma Fortress Gauntlet would be soon to follow...

I'm game

I was wandering how many maverick were pick in each games, so here the list:

7 in MMX:

Flame Mammoth

Armored Armadillo

Chill Penguin

Sting Chameleon

Storm Eagle

Boomer Kuwanger

Spark Mandrill

7 in MMX2:

Flame Stage

Overdrive Ostrich

Magna Centipede

Bubble Crab

Crystal Snail

Wire Sponge

Wheel Gator

5 in MMX3:

Blast Hornet

Toxic Seahorse

Volt Catfish

Blizzard Buffalo

Crush Crawfish

5 in MMX4:

Slash Beast

Storm Owl

Blizzard Wolfang

Frost Walrus

Magma Dragoon

2 in MMX5:

Cressent Grizzly

Spike Rosered

4 in MMX6:

Blaze Heatnix

Shieldner Sheldon

Rain Turtloid

Infinity Mijinion

1 in MMX7:

Vanishing Gungaroo

1 in MMX8:

Optic Sunflower

Hope I'm gonna go against Zerothemaster cause he din't finish is match with me in the GRMRB Exhibition Match, my revenge of Cut Man maverick will make paper dolls out of you.

Edited by SilvernixSP