Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

Lmao, Pete and I are up against each other. Friend turned foe! So I guess this means I can't show you my WIPs now? Haha :-) Good luck sir, go easy on me I won't be able to start till Tuesday.

And yeah is there someone working on sigs?

GO EASY ON YOU?! Hell nah man, I'm bringing it all, and I expect you to do the same!! And I'm not opposed to seeing your WIPs, but I imagine it wouldn't be to your benefit :P Best of luck man, Turtloid and Sheldon is gonna be a fun one!

GO EASY ON YOU?! Hell nah man, I'm bringing it all, and I expect you to do the same!! And I'm not opposed to seeing your WIPs, but I imagine it wouldn't be to your benefit :P Best of luck man, Turtloid and Sheldon is gonna be a fun one!

Haha I know, I would expect nothing less than your all! I'll give my best as well, I'm looking forward to getting started once I get home.

My gosh, I'm already making quite a bit of work with this song. But I haven't found a way to integrate my foes theme yet, hopefully something will work.

Funnily enough, considering my usual style and the fact that Frost Walrus is a freaking chill theme, this is gonna be one of my most intense songs yet. Kind of trippy, too.

Having a lot of fun right now.

I'm glad I'm in the Zero bracket, songs from the first X games. At first, I thought we'd be versus the Blue bracket and those are all unknown themes to me. Can't wait to know what I'll have to mix with but hey, this is gonna be fun. I don't care who wins/loses but I'm interested in what you'll all come up with.

I'm glad I'm in the Zero bracket, songs from the first X games. At first, I thought we'd be versus the Blue bracket and those are all unknown themes to me. Can't wait to know what I'll have to mix with but hey, this is gonna be fun. I don't care who wins/loses but I'm interested in what you'll all come up with.

D: Everything but the original MMX themes is unknown to me, and even still, I can't recall half the MMX themes.

I'm so going to win this competition.

Edited by ectogemia

well, shoot - i didn't see this thread for a few days and now i'm two days behind on mixing. gotta catch up!

I wouldn't worry too much, I haven't started yet either. (But I will today!) Let the battle of the Prophs commence.

P.S. I like your theme and think it combines well with mine. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

This week has been a lot more hectic than I had hoped, so far. Hoping (and it's looking like) it will slow down a little bit.

I did, however, just manage to listen to my themes on repeat for half an hour while enjoying a cigar. Aaron: it's on.

Similar things happening here, actually :P. Just had a job pop up about 5 hours ago, and so now I'm gonna be in Chicago tonight, and will be there until Saturday. I'll have to stay super focused on this song late at night while in that hotel room :P.

But It's already about 30% done, and really once I hit that 50% mark, it'll be smooth sailing from there since almost everything is just production with this song. It's totally different from anything else I've done, and hopefully it won't disappoint anybody who was expecting my usual style and genre.

I started on my song today... Shieldner Sheldon's theme is just so weird. I have 2 minutes of who the hell knows what right now. If I keep anything of what I've started, then this will probably be the strangest song I've made.

Now you're getting it! Weird is the name of the game!!

PS: Christmas carols aren't off limits