Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

i was planning to do most of my track friday and saturday, and my friends invited me over to watch the game and have a bonfire an hour away on saturday. i think i may sit it out in favor of the compo though, if only to give me some relaxing alone time. i hadn't really counted on moving and school starting to be so stressful.

i was planning to do most of my track friday and saturday, and my friends invited me over to watch the game and have a bonfire an hour away on saturday. i think i may sit it out in favor of the compo though, if only to give me some relaxing alone time. i hadn't really counted on moving and school starting to be so stressful.

Must finish!

However, you are in one of the most competitive quadrants in the X Bracket. If you win this round, you still have a tough battle in the next one.

But you still must finish! Socializing is for losers!

I'm bringing the heat this week. Remix is shaping up nicely, though I only have about :45

Matt I hope you're having as much fun with the sources as I am!! As Tuberz said, I'm excited to see what my opponent brings to the table, as well as all the rest o' ya

Well, your theme is proving more difficult to integrate than I anticipated, but I'll say it's shaping up rather interestingly. Hopefully I can pull it all together these last couple days!

Right, are you working on a consistent style for people who want to make badges, or are you just making the badges? Because the original post said the former, but now it kind of sounds like the latter, and I just wanted some clarification.

Badges are not the same as sigs. The badges are the 200x200 images I make for the brackets.

I'm going to make the logo and bracket badges. I just want people to hold off on making sigs so that they can match the visual style I come up with.

power supply in my music system took a dump again, so i've gotta withdraw. no way i can replace it in time to still finish what little i had on my track.

=/

Noooooooooooooo. I was really looking forward to the battle of the prophs. It's not quite the same now, but I'll still be sure to finish my opera breakbeat track. Hope you get your comp fixed soon.

i will try to hook my primary PSU to my system and see if i can frankenstein my way through the rest of my track, but i'm not hopeful. if anything was fried i don't have the cash to fix it.

i didn't have much anyways, but i was really looking forward to destroying everyone who opposed me this year and winning everything ever, so it's kind of disappointing.