Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2012

DarkeSword

i will try to hook my primary PSU to my system and see if i can frankenstein my way through the rest of my track, but i'm not hopeful. if anything was fried i don't have the cash to fix it.

i didn't have much anyways, but i was really looking forward to destroying everyone who opposed me this year and winning everything ever, so it's kind of disappointing.

Hey, you eked by in the first round in last year's GRMRB with a subpar submission (well, subpar by your usual standards). Go for it!! Finish!!

My remix is coming along nicely. I put together about a minute of material between Sunday and Wednesday. Yesterday, I reworked the whole song, it sounds much better now. Watch out Neblix! Nah, you'll probably beat me without breaking a sweat. :)!!

i will try to hook my primary PSU to my system and see if i can frankenstein my way through the rest of my track, but i'm not hopeful. if anything was fried i don't have the cash to fix it.

Good luck! I hope you're able to put something together.

I found a site with downloadable mp3s of all the Mega Man X series tunes...

I would srsly recommend you go there and read through the list of maverick robots for some serious lulz. For example:

LAUNCHER OCTUPUD

ICY PENGUINO

BUBBLY CRABLOS

SCISSORS SHRIMPER

GRAVITY BEETBOOD

The hilarity goes on for quite some time. Life without Engrish wouldn't be worth riving.

I would srsly recommend you go there and read through the list of maverick robots for some serious lulz. For example:

LAUNCHER OCTUPUD

ICY PENGUINO

BUBBLY CRABLOS

SCISSORS SHRIMPER

GRAVITY BEETBOOD

The hilarity goes on for quite some time. Life without Engrish wouldn't be worth riving.

That site has been awesome forever. I've downloaded all the mega man soundtracks from there.

Sounds like y'all are coming along nice.

Might or might not even get my track in at this point... this week has been super stressful working with very irritating clients. Been busy with some very hard labor and long 13 hour days for the past 4 days so that have also drained my creative brain too :/ Here's to hoping I can finish up something between now and 10:00, though.

LAUNCHER OCTUPUD

ICY PENGUINO

BUBBLY CRABLOS

SCISSORS SHRIMPER

GRAVITY BEETBOOD

Wow what a find! Thanks for the linkage dude :-)

Yeah host it somewhere private like box.com or soundcloud so Darke can download it.

Thanks.

Never made anything. Sorry, guys.

Hmm, I was looking forward to testing my skills, I wanted to advance on my own ability. Still, I'll take a "win" where I can get it, even if it is by default.

...And my entry is submitted!

The whole week (up until Friday afternoon) consisted of writer's block - never getting anything past 30 seconds.

Around Friday afternoon, some ideas finally started coming to me and I just started putting them in the song one after another until I found myself at 3 minutes and 12 seconds worth of material and finally finished at 2 A.M. this morning.

Overall, I'm quite happy with this one. One thing for certain - I'm really hoping that I've addressed some of the issues that were brought up with Lumitron Quadrant in the Sonic Zone Remix Competition here and not made another Glacial Age.

Either way, I'm looking forward to all of the entries, and, win or lose, it was an honor competing against you, AMT.