Top 12 Compilations

Jax Mandrake

It took me long enough, I suppose, but I finally got my ugly mug on YouTube.

For those who are leery, it's just a two-part Top 10 list that got a little larger than originally planned.

There are plenty of people on the internets who have made top tens, and without a doubt, some of them have done a better job...

but oh well, I figured I should start somewhere.

Enjoy! And please, watch both parts before you throw flames in my direction.

Okay, it's a bit of a *bump* but I have a purpose. It's to ask for your help.

I've written two more Top 12 lists and I want to write more, but I need suggestions.

One I'm planning now is actually two: Top 12 Best/Worst Ice Stages.

However, I'm far from up-to-date and I don't necessarily want to go all retro.

Therefore, I want your input. Tell me what you think are the best and worst ice stages, levels, or areas from any game you've played.

Note that I am not talking about full games based on ice, like Ice Climber or snowmobile racing. I'll go into further detail in the video when the list is done.

When I've got plenty of suggestions, I'll put the most popular mentions together and then ask you to vote on the best and the worst of them.

I'm gonna have to be the one to say it

Ice Cap Zone Act 1 from Sonic 3

Also depending on definition of Ice stage, maybe even Winters from Earthbound, or Snowman from Mother.

Would ya'll believe I'm not too familiar with Sonic stages? *Flame shield online.* I've just never been into the games. That's why I'm looking for your input.

As far as a definition, I guess I should provide. I'm talking about a part of a game where the environs take on a wintry theme of some sort, and usually (but not always) involves a change to the gameplay such as loss of traction on some surfaces or vision-impairing weather.

• 3 weeks later...

This is quite an undertaking, there are so many great tracks out there. I think as we've been broadening out with the nextgen titles, there are very rarely any more remixes that most will catch on to.

Hmm well what to add. How about "Stardust Speedway" from Sonic CD?