An Observation about OCR

Final Kingdom

The main problem with the submission process here is the mindset of most of the people who are submitting. They spam the panel with 10 awful songs each in the hopes that they'll get lucky and be posted. Status Achieved!

You can either spend some time training to become a sharpshooter so you can kill your target in one hit, or be impatient and drive by with an automatic weapon shooting the entire block in the hopes of hitting your target. I guess the worthwhile submitters are the innocent victims of these reckless FLStudio drive-by shootings... :(

Right now, I count a mere 33 mixes on the panel, waiting to be judged. That has to be some sort of record, doesn't it? :nicework:

Oddly enough, while the post does say no mixes subbed past May 25 have reached the panel yet, 5 of the ones waiting to be judged are dated 2012/08 (4 of which are resubs), and there's nothing from June or July in there. Did someone just skip the line?

Oddly enough, while the post does say no mixes subbed past May 25 have reached the panel yet, 5 of the ones waiting to be judged are dated 2012/08 (4 of which are resubs), and there's nothing from June or July in there. Did someone just skip the line?

I skipped the line cause I'm a OCR Super Supporter / VIP.

Edit: I was kidding, I am not special. Nobody called me out on the joke and I saw the thread got moved to a MORE SERIOUS subforum. So... there it is. :-(