"Come Lay Besaid Me!" Final Fantasy X & X-2 Besaid mix

Tydin

Grrr! I LOVE the source song sooo much! Done about 5 mixes but this is the first im really proud of :)

Its a TOTAL WIP!

I plan to extend it by about another minute, Need as much critique as I can get please!

Inspired by the original Besaid theme, and KabukiBear from YouTube, and his amazing Besaid guitar cover.

Sorry if the quality is shite, I really need a better way of converting my songs from reason. Any advice would be awesome on that front :-? Thanks SO much in advance for your critique in advance guys :-D

I took alot of liberties with changing some of the keys, I hope no one minds? :-|

Edit: Come on guys :) Please post some critique. Gettin' needy here :P

-Source Songs-

V1.0

stats.png

V1.2

stats.png

Hi :). Thanks for you reply on my remix.

Now I'm not a final fantasy fan really, and you are clearly much better than me at remixing, but I still have some feedback that I hope helps.

1. When the kick and snare come in for the first time, the drum line seems a little to straight to me. For some reason it makes me feel just a little uncomfortable, but after it gets into it a little further I don't have a problem with it.

2. I feel like it is a tad too short (which is a compliment because I want to hear more). I like the interlude where it goes softer, but I would also like to hear another part that is different but still up beat like the main part of the song.

Hope this helps ^_^

Aw, FFX, such a good choice of source :) The production is lovely and airy. It sounds great but the drums just aren't quite sitting as well as they could. Half-way through (sorry no time-stamp) and towards the end are the only places where the kit sits well and doesn't feel like its overpowering everything else. Its ever so slightly not fitting with the dreamy backdrop. If you can smooth it out/blend it with everything else a bit better it would be amazing. It could be as simple as just getting a bit more reverb going on with it.

I really like it, it could just do with couple of tweaks :)

I really enjoy this! The source is one of the best songs in FFX, imo.

Love the easy listening style, but I think that drums are very agressive as compared to the rest of the music.

And it is so short.

Maybe a calm line in the middle of the song could be a great idea.