PRC226 - RESULTS: Double Pokeball (Pokemon RSE + Battletoads and Double Dragon)

Bundeslang

Results:

OneUp wins. He got three votes (one is doubled) and he claimed the voting bonus. Garpocalypse got one vote and the last place wooden spoon, altough I think the difference was small in my eyes.

OneUp, you may both select a source for PRC227. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send the source as soon as possible, but before tomorrow 10:59 AM ThaSauce time.

For only 2 tracks subb'd, this was an epic round :pretzel:

I think I will remix the Pokemon track in honor of FreakyT's submission entry, which didn't get any representation in the compo. And way later down the line, I may attempt the BT&DD source tune again lol.

Good to see this pit is still open. :<

I'm thinking of developing mine into an OCR submission. First i'll see how it does against the PRC vet Oneup. 8)

It has huge potential to get posted imo - just don't let other people's critiques make you alter the track into something you don't recognize :3 cuz this work is awesome as it is now :<

I think I will remix the Pokemon track in honor of FreakyT's submission entry, which didn't get any representation in the compo. And way later down the line, I may attempt the BT&DD source tune again lol.

I just listened to your track and it totally made my day! :mrgreen: Great job!