Final Fantasy VII Guitar Medley "The Final Breakthrough"

Armhan

I love the game, one of my all time favourites.

I saw so many final fantasy 7 guitar covers on youtube,

so I decided to arrange and cover unusual (or less known, maybe) tracks.

This is my first medley, huge work for me, really,

but also very satisfying and I like the result,

I hope you like it too!

The medley is composed by:

0:00 You can Hear the Cry of the Planet

1:58 The Countdown Begins

2:46 Weapon Raid (+ Those Chosen by the Planet)

4:04 Jenova Absolute (+ Fighting)

5:51 Sending a Dream Into the Universe (Reprise)

:-)

Dang, the guitars sound great. You've got the chops, there.

Most of these individual sections, I could see turning into potential ORC submissions if you fleshed them out and brought your backing samples up to par with the guitars (or at least close to par). Maybe add in a bit more interpretation too on some of them.

Great stuff! I can only imagine how long it must have taken... =)

Still amazing work. I always enjoy listening to your music.

I may not know Final Fantasy very well, I don't play the games, but I always enjoy listening to remixes of game soundtracks, even if I never played the games. Usually listening to a good remix of a game usually is what makes me try the game in the first place. That's how I started liking the Castlevania series, by listening to remixes of the soundtrack first.

I know I might be asking too much, if I am please tell me. Since you did make a "Heart of Fire" remix and it's still one of my all time favorite Castlevania remixes. I would really like to ask you to make an "Out of Time" remix, since there are very few remixes of that song and even fewer good ones. I won't ask for any other songs after this.

Dude, this is pretty bangin. The only thing I would say is that your guitar and arranging work is so good that I would have liked to hear some better orchestral sampling behind it, just something that sounded more realistic, but I understand everyone has constraints when it comes to that sort of thing. The core of the prog-metal stuff is just great.

Other minor critique is that the drums sound a tad out of time at 6:15 ish, like they might be dragging behind the guitar a bit. Or maybe the guitar is rushing.

Thanks a lot guys! :-)

Great stuff! I can only imagine how long it must have taken... =)

A little bit... lol

I know I might be asking too much, if I am please tell me. Since you did make a "Heart of Fire" remix and it's still one of my all time favorite Castlevania remixes. I would really like to ask you to make an "Out of Time" remix, since there are very few remixes of that song and even fewer good ones. I won't ask for any other songs after this.

I have a long list of tracks I'd like to do, actually I'm not accepting requests anymore because I'm full.. you know. Anyway I'll make that for you since you asked me before and always support my channel ;) (but probably I'll make audio only, no video)

backing samples up to par with the guitars

The only thing I would say is that your guitar and arranging work is so good that I would have liked to hear some better orchestral sampling behind it, just something that sounded more realistic, but I understand everyone has constraints when it comes to that sort of thing.

I'd like to do that, but I don't know what to use for orchestral instruments.

I know there are a few professional software for that, but they are 30-40 gb, I mean, my pc can't stand that :grin: With this FF7 medley it has shut down at least 25 times... :S

I use Korg M1 keyboard module for extra sounds...

what should I use to get a more realistic sound? thanks

no one answered... I quote myself

I'd like to do that, but I don't know what to use for orchestral instruments.

I know there are a few professional software for that, but they are 30-40 gb, I mean, my pc can't stand that :grin: With this FF7 medley it has shut down at least 25 times... :S

I use Korg M1 keyboard module for extra sounds...

what should I use to get a more realistic sound? thanks

Come on guys! I need your advices to make better arrangements :puppyeyes: