Sonic Generations: Time Eater

ChaosXYZ

Hello all, I am Chaos. My idea today (tonight) is a remix of the Time Eater. Why?

B/c his music wasn't....well, Sonic. While it's memorable, it isn't "fun" to listen to (at least for me).

So here it is, the description of what I'm looking for.

So, there are two tunes to do. Time Eater Modern, and Time Eater Classic.

Modern can use some more inspiration from Live and Learn and His World.

Classic would use inspiration from Big Arm (b/c it's cool like that) and Doomsday(?).

Both should be the same song (obviously) and match up in some ways (the main beat) but should have their own sounds and even pieces in the songs that may be solos from the songs that were mixed in.

Maybe Classic starts up like Big Arm does in Generations, Modern starts up like Live and Learn?

Now, here's the links to the base songs.

~Time Eater (Modern and Classic):

*M:

*C:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Classic*

~Big Arm (I could only find the remix from Generations, but I may actually prefer if you use this :P):

(Btw, did you know that Big Arm's song was used for the final boss in S3&K? (the one before Doomsday Zone))

~Doomsday Zone:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Modern*

~Live and Learn (Instrumental):

~His World (Solaris Phase 2):

(I do ask for some things. First, no vocals please. Second, I would like a reply if/when you decide to do it. That is all. :3)

Plz&Thx

- Chaos

• 2 weeks later...

*Update:

I may/may not bump my thread every so often (like once a week, or every other week).

I mean, no one will ever see this idea if it keep getting lower on the list. Although I'll try to make it to where the bumps have reasons behind them................btw, "bump".