Association Game: Real life imagery/videogame music!

SwordBreaker

Here's a little game we can play. Whenever you notice or experience something in life, do you have a certain game track playing in your head that relates ro it? You don't need to explain the relationship if it's not obvious, but it's preferable. Since we're in OCR, examples of remixes are more than welcome.

For example, in my case, everytime I see or think of a lighthouse recently, the track "Beacon" from FEZ starts playing in my head. Beautiful track that plays in-game when you first get to the lighthouse/shore area.

The victory jingle from Super Mario RPG (outside of battle) tends to get in my head whenever I accomplish something, followed by a V pose sometimes.

I got a couple of more, but can't recall them now for the life of me. Ok then. Go! Share your stuff.

Usually if i get some minor sickness, the most annoying thing i listened to last will play over and over again in my head non stop. Making being sick so much worse.

I'm always humming or playing something in my head, but i always forget these things. Sometimes I wonder just how much longer until the most obsessive musicians have a microchip in their brain that will record every tune they think of.