Guifrog appreciates your help, OCR!

Guifrog

Ribbit? :mrgreen:

Right, so there is this brazilian VGM competition that I only knew about yesterday. It's divided in categories, and I decided to participate in Best Remix. Here's what I've got:

http://www.gamemusicbrasil.com.br/?page_id=456&v=216

It was made in quite a hurry, because popular voting period will end on September 16th (it started in May). After that, a group of judges will select the finalists, and the winner will be known on day 30. A trophy will be given in São Paulo, where the event's gonna take place, with free transportation to the finalist.

So, do you like my entry? You think possible production issues due to the rush are dispensable? Vote for me; each person may vote only ONCE. You have to provide your e-mail after clicking "votar", and then check your inbox for a voting confirmation e-mail from GMB, which will give you a link to access so things are done. If you've got any other doubts, let me know.

Thank you very much already, it means a lot to me! It's just one of those opportunities I've been looking for after a long time :D

• 3 weeks later...

It's over. Things went up like a storm today, wow. And, the last time I saw, I was in 4th place. More than enough!

Thanks to everyone who voted! Honestly, I didn't expect to see so many responses after I bumped the thread :P YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Você tem o meu voto..... porra babaca!!!

That's the only phrase in Portuguese I actually know. PORRA BABACA!!!!

Picked it up from a friend on facebook. It was funny.

ROFL, I already had an idea of what you meant, but used google translator to confirm. That phrase in portuguese sounds so awkward it's actually hilarious XD

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested, an update: it's all over, and I got 2nd place!! :D

http://www.gamemusicbrasil.com.br/?page_id=35 (you might get what those mean ;P)

Not sure if there's any prize for this, but still, I'm pretty happy to know I was capable of reaching quite a position. I'm really glad to say, this was possible because of you, OCR, that keeps teaching me wonders! Thank you, once again! ^^

For anyone interested, an update: it's all over, and I got 2nd place!! :D

http://www.gamemusicbrasil.com.br/?page_id=35 (you might get what those mean ;P)

Not sure if there's any prize for this, but still, I'm pretty happy to know I was capable of reaching quite a position. I'm really glad to say, this was possible because of you, OCR, that keeps teaching me wonders! Thank you, once again! ^^

Congrats, amigo, you deserved it. :)