Aquatic Ambiance Remix

BlueMegaMix

Man I want to remix this one too!

The mix is not bad at all imo, but the kick has a bit too much verb so a bit of loss of power there. arrangment is pretty close to the source by OCReMixes standards.

Now you can improve this song by giving the wub a *Tiny* bit of roomy reverb.

*Some other people can give more input, I just came home tired, but this sound pretty good to me, I really dig this, I would replace this with the original if I was playing the game!

Man I want to remix this one too!

The mix is not bad at all imo, but the kick has a bit too much verb so a bit of loss of power there. arrangment is pretty close to the source by OCReMixes standards.

Now you can improve this song by giving the wub a *Tiny* bit of roomy reverb.

*Some other people can give more input, I just came home tired, but this sound pretty good to me, I really dig this, I would replace this with the original if I was playing the game!

Thank you for the advice :grin:

First, the good. I enjoyed listening to it, you have some interesting texturing going on in the remix. It has a nice ambiance. :< Aquatic Ambiance is always a good source, no matter how times you here it.

My other thoughts:

-the wobble bass is neat, but gets boring pretty quick, not much variation, and by the end the bass just sounds annoying

-kick does seem to have too much reverb

-the drums don't have much variation either, it's mostly the same beat over and over again, plus they're too weak for the style you're going for, very generic as well

-that shaker thing, the one playing in the first 30 seconds or so, in the background seems off, timing wise

-the whole song is repetitive, not much variation, except for small amount of arrangement, as it is now, the song goes on for too long

-the bass is a reoccurring issue, it really starts to be a distraction, I suggest manually adjusting its wobble, if you can

-the ending is kind of abrupt, it could be drawn out more

-the intro could be extended, I think it could use some more build up, don't be afraid to draw it out, this is trance after all :-)

This is a fairly good remix, but could be improved. I hope my feedback helps! Keep up the good work!

First, the good. I enjoyed listening to it, you have some interesting texturing going on in the remix. It has a nice ambiance. :< Aquatic Ambiance is always a good source, no matter how times you here it.

My other thoughts:

-the wobble bass is neat, but gets boring pretty quick, not much variation, and by the end the bass just sounds annoying

-kick does seem to have too much reverb

-the drums don't have much variation either, it's mostly the same beat over and over again, plus they're too weak for the style you're going for, very generic as well

-that shaker thing, the one playing in the first 30 seconds or so, in the background seems off, timing wise

-the whole song is repetitive, not much variation, except for small amount of arrangement, as it is now, the song goes on for too long

-the bass is a reoccurring issue, it really starts to be a distraction, I suggest manually adjusting its wobble, if you can

-the ending is kind of abrupt, it could be drawn out more

-the intro could be extended, I think it could use some more build up, don't be afraid to draw it out, this is trance after all :-)

This is a fairly good remix, but could be improved. I hope my feedback helps! Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I'm going to give this remix another attempt.