OCR02485 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team "The Sky Will Be Your Limit"

djpretzel

Yes! When I finally saw Red Rescue Team under the OCR's game list, I was really curious about which one was gonna be posted first. This is a great first remix from the series, the song is absolutely gorgeous.

IMO, the length and repetition fit well with the mood this track creates. This song really takes you for a long journey through the sky. It also has a beat that melds very well with the mood, too, which is awesome for the dance floor.

Keep flyin' high TGH! And please keep submitting mixes to OCR (even though you already have like, 15 kajillion accepted already :P)

Edited by urdailywater

Never even played the game, but I really liked this. Sure it's a little repetitive for being an OCReMix, but it keeps evolving, and I don't really mind repetitiveness anyway when it comes to music that doesn't really require your attention. This is excellent rainy mood stuff.

EDIT: After reading the judges' take on it, I have to agree it's a little muddy at times. It only bothers me when I listen closely, though.

Edited by Dafydd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Progressive house that builds up and up and up slowly, yet steadily, I can dig it. When it comes to Pokemon, TGH treats the sources right and does justice every single time, it seems. While long and steady, I never got bored with this ReMix, which is what you like to see in mixes like this. Not bad, TGH.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02485 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team "The Sky Will Be Your Limit"