OCR01419 - Paperboy (C64) "Smooth Delivery"

djpretzel

Oh shit it's Vanillia Ice! AND HE LEARNED TO RAP PROPER-LIKE!

Oh wait... Mythril? Sum n00b?

Haha, awesome work Mythril, though ... you sound white man, hell, whiter than me. It's like seeing a hot chick, and then when you hit on her, her voice is low enough to drop your bowels through your pelvis.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bit of a bump, this.

I found this by accident on RKO when I was looking round for some Target Renegade and Chase HQ mixes, didn't know it was upped here too.

Damn it's great. The lyrics are hilarious too, it's definitely that that makes it as well. Great overall, one of my favourite songs I've heard on this site.

• 2 months later...

The tunage sounds alot like something close to East Coast Renaisance Days. Good job with that. Great thumping beat, interesting instrumental...just one factor:

There whouldn't happen to be a censored version of this around, would there?

Good idea. Without the profanity and the whole throats slitting line, this mix would have gotten a 10/10 lyrically. But the rest of it's very well written and well flown like an underground rap song from Canada.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Woah, wasn't expecting this. Weird robovoice + midi bass opens this track, and I was ready to write this one off as a loltrack, but then the rapping started, and I really dug the creative and well performed flow. Some really cool and out-there rhymes. Antelope though? I'm not sure if that's genius or madness. Possibly both. :-D

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01419 - Paperboy (C64) "Smooth Delivery"