Congratulations Kizyr and Jenner!!!

Diodes

Oh man... Thank you so much you guys. You have no idea how much it meant that y'all were able to make it. (And to everyone else: thanks for the warm wishes!)

It was a traditional Bengali and Muslim wedding, but we had a ton of our own influence: the Lunar-inspired decorations, the entire soundtrack at the reception, visibly having fun at our own wedding {^^}.

Amy: that extra verse in The Real Thing was one of the most awesome wedding gifts we could've ever received. We kind of got a little giddy in the moment and didn't even hear clearly the last couple lines -- what all did you say exactly?

Anyway, me and Jenner are in Japan right now for our honeymoon. We'll be here for the next three weeks, but I'll check in now and again -- and try to have some pictures when we get back. Later and thanks again! KF

Amy: that extra verse in The Real Thing was one of the most awesome wedding gifts we could've ever received. We kind of got a little giddy in the moment and didn't even hear clearly the last couple lines -- what all did you say exactly?

Aww I'm so happy you guys liked it :grin: The words I wrote JUST FOR YOU AND JENNER were:

It all began 14 years ago

In a place called LunarNet

And even though it took some time getting here

In the end, it was worth the years

Have a great time on your honeymoon!