(LAST DAY!!!) Help WillRock Win Guitar Solo Contest!

WillRock

Indaba Music and Heavy Metal Band The Darkness have started a contest to find the best original guitar solo to their song

The-Darkness-406x406-FB.jpeg

(which incidentally has one of the scariest music videos i've EVER SEEN :P)

I have laid down a melodic guitar solo for this contest and have aspirations to do well, and potentially win!

To vote all you have to do is:

1: Check out my submission: Everybody Have A Good Time Solo!

2: Click Vote!

Thats it! No sign up required or any of that jazz!

For the record, I only need to crack the top 10. The ultimate winner is chosen out of all the submissions (by the darkness themselves!) but there are 5 honourable mentions out of the the top 10 voted solos.

I would be greatly appreciative to anyone who chooses to vote for my submission, and if you've enjoyed my music over the years here at OCR, I hope you'll consider it! Thanks for all your help guys, lets make this happen! :D

Edit: first place is so... not musical o.o

All down to taste bro. There is a criteria to hit with this compo for the judges after the voting takes place tho, you get marked out of 25 each for musicality, originality, creativity etc... I tried to hit all those points while trying to make something that fit with the song.