An OverClocked Christmas ~ Now Recruiting

Dyne

Well folks, today is the official deadline day. For those of you needing an extension, you have until Friday at the ABSOLUTE LATEST!!

So here's the good news!

-- We're up to six tracks as of this posting!!

-- The album art is SWEET!!! The front cover is ready, all I need are the rest of the tracks by Friday so I can send The Coop the list, so please, get those tracks in ASAP!!!

It looks like it's coming together really, really well! I want to thank everyone who has submitted tracks so far, and those who will be submitting them as well!

Forgive the double post, but I need to try to keep this as high up as possible.

So, I've gotten a couple more tracks. This is awesome news! But I bet there are still some out there who haven't sent in tracks! Don't forget, the absolute final deadline is Friday!!!

Hi, I'm Potentialing. "Pootie" for short.

Shortly after joining OCR's IRC channel, someone directed me towards this project, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to submit the song I had been composing this month.

Before I officially "submit" this track, I figured I'd run it by all of you just to check whether the track is suitable for the album or not:-removed-

I intended the track to sound like something that came straight out of a Gameboy Advance game. Any information regarding feedback/legibility would be wholly appreciated! Thanks for your time, and Happy Holidays!

Edited by Rozovian
secrecy

I removed the link and PMd it to Dyne. Dunno if he wants to keep tracks secret but if not, he can just re-post the link or something.

Also welcome. :D

Aalso nice track. I think it'll fit right in. This is an unofficial project, so standards aren't as strict as for regular ocr projects or the site itself. If you want, I can give you a more detailed critique of the track some time.

Edited by Rozovian

I removed the link and PMd it to Dyne. Dunno if he wants to keep tracks secret but if not, he can just re-post the link or something.

Also welcome. :D

Aalso nice track. I think it'll fit right in. This is an unofficial project, so standards aren't as strict as for regular ocr projects or the site itself. If you want, I can give you a more detailed critique of the track some time.

Ah, I'm glad to hear that! And sure, I'd like some last-minute feedback on my track. I have a Skype (Potentialing) and e-mail (potentialing at gmail.com). Thanks for the offer!

Hey everyone. Apologies for not getting back to everyone right away tonight. I was at a movie, and got home a bit late.

So, first, the good news;

WE'VE GOT LOTS OF TRACKS!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!

To everyone who submitted a track this year, thank you so very, very much. This album would not be the wonderful, joyous thing it is, without your contribution.

I would also like to take the time to thank everyone who has submitted a track to An OverClocked Christmas in the past. Whether you submitted one track, or several, were on many volumes, or just one, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This community, and you excellent musicians, make this project the fun thing it is for me to get put together each year!

Without you, there would not be a Christmas project such as this.

Again, thank you all!

• 3 months later...