[dubstep] comments on mix please

KeysersozeH

http://soundcloud.com/keysersozeh/idea-no-2000-v4

The part id like comment about starts at 1.25 and ends at 1.35. Can anyone comment on the way is should mix this for some raw dubstep sounds (the kick vs wobble bass vs snare). Comments on instrument choice and usage also welcome. As you can hear im used to producing fluffy puffy songs.

Pretty good.

The electric pino could use some cut in mids. The lfo baseline could use some high end boost (imo)

The mixing levels don't seem tight, it feels like some sounds are coming at you at the same time and volume,

The snare could be louder, and the kick should be on of the loudest things in your mix

My small opinions

Too mellow for me. The intro is a little bit boring since it's a 4/4 kick with nothing more. The mix could improve with a little more of drum partern. Hi hat, breaks, differente parten for the drum.

The lfo bass is not taking enough space. And the kick pump too much bass. IT should kick in the face and not kick and stay.

But these are my own thoughts. Maybe you have your kind of atmosphere. I'm sure other people can help too.

Keep at it.

Too mellow for me. The intro is a little bit boring since it's a 4/4 kick with nothing more. The mix could improve with a little more of drum partern. Hi hat, breaks, differente parten for the drum.

The lfo bass is not taking enough space. And the kick pump too much bass. IT should kick in the face and not kick and stay.

But these are my own thoughts. Maybe you have your kind of atmosphere. I'm sure other people can help too.

Keep at it.

Thanks both!

http://soundcloud.com/keysersozeh/chordalus/s-JlVBl

I tried roughingin' it up a bit..