16 Bit Collective (16bc.org) Non-Profit for Education & Collaboration in SNES Music

williamkage

Damning evidence? Really?

Before the domain issue:

- Shnabubula welcomed me to contribute in any way I saw fit.

During the domain issue talks w/Shna&Mono:

- Shnabubula acknowledged my good intentions, and reiterated that I'm an integral part of SNESology.

Shorly after that:

- Shnabubula apologized, said he was convinced I was good-willed, and expressed interest in putting this behind us.

The only evidence presented against me so far is a misleading (and in a few spots, plainly false) timeline.

EDIT: (I'll gladly itemize if you wish)

hey guy, pretty sure when people do shady underhanded stuff intentionally and say they didnt intentionally do said shady underhanded stuff, there isnt going to be a pretty resolution. the guy cant admit his guilt.

Please see Shnabubula's responses (above).

beyond all else about this dumb situation, the worst part of it is that william kage (aka john klaes) is generating hype for himself with his pointless butchering of midi-to-.spc-or-whatever translations of snes classics. i figured maybe there would be some common sense or solidarity about this after people viewed the site but i guess considering he took the 16bc.o down, that kind of speaks for itself. eat an egg.