Need a singer for a short prog track *Air3s -slip*

SonicThHedgog

Alright. Here' my YT channel; if you want some more examples I can easily record something for you. http://www.youtube.com/user/JLawrenceKenny?feature=mhee

Talent and very strong voice, but a bit classical and theatrical .... do you have a modern pop song example?

also Im doing a jazz/blues remix for the paper mario project, your voice would be perfect!

Do you know the song "At Last" by Etta James?

Talent and very strong voice, but a bit classical and theatrical .... do you have a modern pop song example?

also Im doing a jazz/blues remix for the paper mario project, your voice would be perfect!

Do you know the song "At Last" by Etta James?

What song do you wanna hear? I could do a pop song if you can find one in my range, which is not easy considering that every singer these days is a freaking tenor or countertenor. That shit ain't right. And of course I know "At Last," but I'm not really a fan. >.>

What song do you wanna hear? I could do a pop song if you can find one in my range, which is not easy considering that every singer these days is a freaking tenor or countertenor. That shit ain't right. And of course I know "At Last," but I'm not really a fan. >.>

Pick any pop song that you would feel comfortable singing in your voice range