FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

Oh geez I hope all the $50 slots don't get used up I need to wait for my pay day before I can donate.

On that note, amazon, the provider that deals with payments, does not even pre-authorize whatever debit/credit card is in use, before the day and time the funding is to actually happen. This means if you will have the means to make that required payment come the time it will be taken, which is 29 days from now, you can go ahead and put the pledge in now, and reserve your spot.

On that note, amazon, the provider that deals with payments, does not even pre-authorize whatever debit/credit card is in use, before the day and time the funding is to actually happen. This means if you will have the means to make that required payment come the time it will be taken, which is 29 days from now, you can go ahead and put the pledge in now, and reserve your spot.

Oh thanks! That's great news.

Edit: Is it ok to ship the physical copies outside of America? Normally I wouldn't ask but I recall another Kickstarter (the legendary Double Fine one) was saying there was difficulties with that.

Hi all,

My pledge is in, Im #881!!! I just want to say that Final Fantasy VI (actually III because I played the SNES version) is a big part of my childhood. I meet one of my best friends thanks to it. It’s the Final Fantasy that introduced me to the series. I love the story, the music and the characters (Edgar fan here).

I’ve been a fan of Overclocked Remix for some time now and I would like to thank the community for sharing their talent with the world.

My absolute favorite track from this OSV master piece is “Searching For Friends”.

I cant wait to see the trailer, if its anything like the trailer for "Mega Man X: Maverick Rising" (that trailer rocks!!!!!!!!!) it would be a dream come true.

I hope you do a Teaser too!!! :grin:

Yes, we do.

Thank you for confirming this. Many here will probably disagree, but I think it's always important to have the blessing of the original creator or the currently rightsholder before releasing something (especially something like this where there's money changing hands). Big props to the OCR team for taking the high road!

Also, while my opinion of SE has dwindled the last few years, it's great to see them allowing something like this rather than their usual C&D tendencies.

60 grand so far... yeah i figured this would break 100k. That could be lowballing it. 2? Maybe even 300k??!
All the album physical copies sell out at around $200K, which would be phenomenal. I wonder if anyone will come in for $5K this time. I notice the $10K level is gone this time around...