FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

If I manage to figure out a way to call TMNT4 a Final Fantasy album, will you make printing that a stretch goal too?
I'm already super hyper stone hyped (see what I did there) for the TMNT4 album, printing that would be awesome. As far as other albums to print that are already done, I hope for the Badass Boss Themes album to be printed for a stretch goal

I'm already super hyper stone hyped (see what I did there) for the TMNT4 album, printing that would be awesome. As far as other albums to print that are already done, I hope for the Badass Boss Themes album to be printed for a stretch goal

Well I think it has enough final fantasy mixes on it to blend in with the other albums ;)

I think the 5k goal was the same before, have us make your soundtrack. But there was a 10k goal that was something like "Spend a romantic evening with Larry and David in a Jacuzzi" can't imagine why that got removed :-o

And the rights to demand any previous release have physicals made, of which, copies to $100 backers and up.

I didn't actually beat you to it. I pledged when $50 still only got you FF6. 'Twas just teasin' ya Walan.

Also, can we hit $125K before it ends? That's half a quarter million! Or 1/8, if you'd prefer fractions.

oh, and i'm suddenly wondering who's tackling Zozo for this project.

I dunno who's doing it, but he must be a cool dude.

Haha, I guess we know who's doing it now...

Anyway, Congrats to you and everyone else on 100K!

Also, the 18th anniversary of the U.S. FF3/6 release (10/11/94) is almost upon us. I feel old.

Only 18 years? I guess it seems like you are never too old to squint at Terra's morph form for some sort of pixel cleavage.