FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

And no one's taken a swing at the 5k's. If i had it i'd do it. I know exactly what game i'd want you guys to take a real honest to god crack at...well two...no wait three. Yes three.

1. Bayonetta: The Vocal Component i feel would be an incredible challenge..plus ideally i'd want to see Kate and Pixie in a duet. That soundtrack had some awesome original sound and some excellent updated Sega Themes

2. Mass Effect 3: This soundtrack has one of the more...downtrodden tones to it. I dont feel it appropriate compared to the rest of the series. While the music was exceptional none of the themes in the OST (which i got from the collectors) Had the upbeat theme you had in one or two.

3. I'd have to flip...welll something but Rift, STO, or DCUO. One of these three. I cant decide which would be my third choice. XD This has room to go still guys. We'll have to wait and see.

And no one's taken a swing at the 5k's. If i had it i'd do it. I know exactly what game i'd want you guys to take a real honest to god crack at...well two...no wait three. Yes three.

1. Bayonetta: The Vocal Component i feel would be an incredible challenge..plus ideally i'd want to see Kate and Pixie in a duet. That soundtrack had some awesome original sound and some excellent updated Sega Themes

2. Mass Effect 3: This soundtrack has one of the more...downtrodden tones to it. I dont feel it appropriate compared to the rest of the series. While the music was exceptional none of the themes in the OST (which i got from the collectors) Had the upbeat theme you had in one or two.

3. I'd have to flip...welll something but Rift, STO, or DCUO. One of these three. I cant decide which would be my third choice. XD This has room to go still guys. We'll have to wait and see.

The $5k option is for new games, not remixes of currently existing soundtracks.

I'm a little curious why the $5K level doesn't include any of the lower-level prizes. It looks to me like there's no physical copy of FF6. It's not clear how to claim multiple prizes, other than by making multiple pledges using aliases or in friends' names.

It seems like, with all 1500 copies available at $50 now sold out, the Kickstarter might have hit a bit of a snag? Are you guys planning to do a higher run, in case the final days of the campaign see a surge of pledges?
My concern about opening up additional $50 slots is that some of the $100 folks may opt to convert to $50. Think about it. The first $50 buys ten FF CDs, a DVD, three download albums, and supporter credit. The second $50 buys one non-FF CD plus five OCR stickers. If the backer's goal is to support OCR, they'll absolutely stick with $100; but if they just want to get swag, they'll find the $50 level to be more economical.

The gamble is balancing this potential loss against attracting people to move up from $25-, plus those who said "$50 or bust" but came too late to the party.

Naturally, this is all trumped by restrictions that may have been negotiated with SE.