FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

Not to sound overly antagonistic, but if I up my pledge to the $100, is Sega getting properly compensated from me buying a Sonic album from you guys? Or is this one sorta slipping under the legal radar?

I want to support what you guys do (hence my $50 pledge already), but I like to do the right thing by everyone and just want to make sure before I change my pledge to move into the $100 slot.

Not to sound overly antagonistic, but if I up my pledge to the $100, is Sega getting properly compensated from me buying a Sonic album from you guys? Or is this one sorta slipping under the legal radar?

I want to support what you guys do (hence my $50 pledge already), but I like to do the right thing by everyone and just want to make sure before I change my pledge to move into the $100 slot.

Mechanical licensing will be covered across the board for non-SE materials.

Aw man, that was enough to make me take the plunge for an upgrade to $100. A pity I was at work when it happened. Oh well, at least I got to hold a copy of the FF4 album for a little while, and it's not like I don't already have the music for that and the Sonic album already downloaded.

This was definitely a smart move and I'm eager to see what the final total will turn out to be.

Aw man, that was enough to make me take the plunge for an upgrade to $100. A pity I was at work when it happened. Oh well, at least I got to hold a copy of the FF4 album for a little while, and it's not like I don't already have the music for that and the Sonic album already downloaded.

This was definitely a smart move and I'm eager to see what the final total will turn out to be.

You were the one who got my FFIV album signed by Nobuo Uematsu itself! That in itself is an accomplishment :)

After multiple conversations and more than a little in arguing due to the status of their project and their inability to get cash at this time they're not gonna be able to do the 5k donation. I'm sorry. They also have other music plans at this time =/ I tried. I knew it was a long shot but i did what i could.

After multiple conversations and more than a little in arguing due to the status of their project and their inability to get cash at this time they're not gonna be able to do the 5k donation. I'm sorry. They also have other music plans at this time =/ I tried. I knew it was a long shot but i did what i could.

Hey, as Larry said, no big deal - we definitely appreciate the effort though!

get your album signed not by david lloyd, but dave wise instead

then it's worth it :tomatoface:

I was mostly talking about the album, the signature is just a bonus. Not to mention the other stuff. I know, my post made it seem like the sig was the big selling point, but no. Who knows, maybe he'll became famous one day! (joke, half-joking)

EDIT: the DKC2 album is my favorite one, so even more tempting.

Edited by Cash

My pledge is at 10$ right now, and I was wondering if I upgrade it to 50$, will I still get the physical copy of Random Encounter ? I don't see this information on the Kickstarter project, only in the email received two weeks ago. Thanks.

My pledge is at 10$ right now, and I was wondering if I upgrade it to 50$, will I still get the physical copy of Random Encounter ? I don't see this information on the Kickstarter project, only in the email received two weeks ago. Thanks.

Yes you will! All of those bonuses applies to all levels below $5000 at $50 and above as mentioned!