FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

I just realized something.

I'm going to be moving soon.

What should I do? I sent you my current address in the survey, but by the time everything gets sent out that might not be current any longer. D:

I intercept your shipment partway with a ragtag band of misfit bandits and whisk it away to safety, then offer to trade it to you in exchange for $20. It turns out to be a double-cross, though, and I escape with the money. You spend five years hunting me down, only to discover I have died and had your rewards buried with me.

or do what kyle said

Well, so long as you set up mail forwarding with the post office (which you can do online), you should be okay for a year.

As someone who works for a company that gets a lot of returned mail (a power company), keep in mind that certain types of mail have different time periods during which they are mailed (i.e. magazine subscriptions, bills, packages, etc). Just check with the post office.

I remember when this album was *supposed* to be released last year, so I'm not holding my breath anymore

a fun fact about holding your breath:

the air you breathed in a moment ago gets to your lungs and the oxygen must diffuse into your blood. The oxygenated blood must go back to your heart and then pumped out of your heart to your body. Once out of your heart, it takes about 20 - 30 seconds to reach your muscles and 30 seconds to return to your heart and lungs.

The more you know! :-)

a fun fact about holding your breath:

the air you breathed in a moment ago gets to your lungs and the oxygen must diffuse into your blood. The oxygenated blood must go back to your heart and then pumped out of your heart to your body. Once out of your heart, it takes about 20 - 30 seconds to reach your muscles and 30 seconds to return to your heart and lungs.

The more you know! :-)

That's why you get a zip lock bag, breath into it, and seal the bag really fast. You then need only to hold the bag in your hand, and you can continue to hold your breath indefinitely without interrupting your supply of oxygen!

• 4 weeks later...

wow, no FLAC? we went over the funding goal FIVE TIMES. last time i checked outputting to FLAC or uncompressed WAV didn't cost anything. while the bandwidth use could be higher, it could be hosted over bit torrent like all the other albums. as a contributor at the 25$ level i feel very cheated.

wow, no FLAC? we went over the funding goal FIVE TIMES. last time i checked outputting to FLAC or uncompressed WAV didn't cost anything. while the bandwidth use could be higher, it could be hosted over bit torrent like all the other albums. as a contributor at the 25$ level i feel very cheated.

I really hope you're trolling.

If not, http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43488

Haha, it's cool dude. The fact that you fell for it AFTER it had been revealed as an April Fool's joke makes it even better :)

no i saw it before it was revealed, i just didn't bitch about it until yesterday. i was honestly too pissed at what was given to me to discuss it here at the time. i mean i spent money hoping for quality and i was seemingly handed a steaming turd...