FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL.... :-P

Yeah, it's relevant people, and pretty damn exciting too.

It's time for the Hype machine to start rolling... and I hear patience will be rewarded soon :nicework:

Wow... my mind is blown. ;)

Edited by JadeAuto
mind=blown

I wish I'd had the money I have now when this was coming out. Or any period, for that matter. I would have totally backed it in a heartbeat.

I will regret for the rest of my life not getting the $500 'Get someone to remix a track of your choice' reward. :puppyeyes:

Still, this means ~2 weeks....

As I understand, the first disc went out to Kickstarter backers today which is awesome. But as a contributing artist, do we not get the album, too?

Get, as in a free copy of the album physical, or the advance preview?

I think the advance preview is only for people who backed the Kickstarter... same with the physicals...

But there's always the chance to win another one at MAGFest if you're any good at Cheetahmen. :-D

Blown away by bustatunez ALL of the time.

I mean digital. As a contributor, I'd think (at least), it'd be cool to get the music, too. I understand the importance of the Kickstarter backers, but also remembering that none of the contributing artists were paid (well, full disclosure, unless they won a contest like I did), I would just think that the artists would get a chance to hear the album early, too. Just my thoughts.

Edit: Though thinking about it, it could simply be a licensing issue. Not sure how this project is being handled.