FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

I had a procedure today and have had a few too whiskey colas. Brandon straight cray. So am I. Thanks for the hook up, LT. And thanks to Joshua Morse, I am fuggin' mellllllllllllllow right now.

I ain't CRAY I just don't have the power to email you an awesome copy of the first disc like Larry has. :-)

Ok, I'm also cray. Sorey.

Listening to the first CD right now. It's fantastic. It's like I'm playing the game again, with all the emotions I felt during the first time I played. Sometimes something comes along to tell us that our childhood isn't dead, but is still thriving inside of us. This is one of those "somethings." Thanks for all the effort, guys. It was well worth the wait.

At the very least the contributors should get a physical copy. Considering that like, you know, there wouldn't be any project or site or $150k without us... so yeah, I'll just wait for the physical to hear the album, no need to spoil it early.
Yep that has been the plan since the start.
Yeah we talked about it months ago, I was just trollin'. <3
Picture me rollin'

Dang, I didn't know this... Does this mean I'll get 1 through the Kickstarter, and another copy of FF6 physical for contributing to the album? So I'll get 2 copies? One to leave wrapped and one to open and listen to etc?

If that's true then that is aaaaaaweesometastic :D

Dang, I didn't know this... Does this mean I'll get 1 through the Kickstarter, and another copy of FF6 physical for contributing to the album? So I'll get 2 copies? One to leave wrapped and one to open and listen to etc?

If that's true then that is aaaaaaweesometastic :D

Yeah, I didn't realize this until recently either, but that sounds like it's exactly what's gonna happen!

I will regret for the rest of my life not getting the $500 'Get someone to remix a track of your choice' reward. :puppyeyes:

Exactly. I eyed that one for sooo long before reason kicked in, reminding me that I'm a poor college kid now.