"Beep Boop" - My first EP released!

Theory of N

1139529747-1.jpg

Finally, after escaping the eternal pit of stagnation and procrastination, my first EP!

From basic chiptunes to beatboxing accompaniment to sexy saxophone, there's quite a variety of jazz and chip-inspired music in here. And it's only $1 (though any more is EXTREMELY appreciated)! Just click the picture above and enjoy!

Special thanks to Audio Fidelity for all of his help on track 5. :)

Gotta be honest, I didn't think highly of this going in with the crazy art and track names, etc. But the music is pretty dang awesome. I am impressed. There has been a lot of music just coming and coming and this definitely stands out to me as one to keep an eye on! Great work and congrats on the release!

P.S. - You tagged this "Hot Springs" - are you in AR?

Gotta be honest, I didn't think highly of this going in with the crazy art and track names, etc. But the music is pretty dang awesome. I am impressed. There has been a lot of music just coming and coming and this definitely stands out to me as one to keep an eye on! Great work and congrats on the release!

P.S. - You tagged this "Hot Springs" - are you in AR?

Yes, we've met a few times, actually. I ran into you once at this past MAG on the vendor floor. First time I met you was at the OneUps panel I think...three years ago now? My girlfriend and I met up and talked with you guys a bit afterwards. We go to school in the town Tim grew up in.

I believe it's a tribute to this.

It totally is! You're the second person to catch the reference now :P

Wow, this is really good stuff! I love the whole thing. I especially like track 5, and the way track 4 leads into it. It's very catchy, in fact, it's still in my head now... probably because of repeatedly playing it today ^_^ I never would have thought of chippy + sax, but you blend the two together like they were made for each other. I love how you combined all these different influences and styles and made it its own unique thing.

Excellent album, I will be playing it over and over again for sure, and I do hope to hear more someday!

• 2 weeks later...