Ocarina of Time/Fable: The Lost Chapters remix

One-Winged Angle

Hey everybody,

I am just wondering if anybody would be interested in taking on an idea for a song that I had a few days ago. I think it would be really interesting to have an OoT Temple of Time/Fable: the Lost Chapters Temple of Light remix. I imagine the genre could be "forest orchestral," if that makes any sense. Maybe some nature sounds. One idea I had was that the Temple of Light B melody, played by flute and maybe other woodwinds, would work behind the Temple of Time A melody, which would be played by violin or cello. There could even be some other Zelda stuff, and the Temple of Light melody could come in sometimes, too. I like the idea of a "Yo-Yo Ma/Lindsey Stirling" duet, but if anybody wants to take this idea on, I'm sure there would be many different ways to take this remix.

(Temple of Time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqC8wddrEM (Temple of Light)

A big THANK YOU to whoever does this! I feel like this is a good idea that could provide some interesting musical challenges!