Yoshi's Island Hip Hop Beat

Nah, don't worry about it - you never said you were submitting. Posting VG remixes just for the sake of posting cool music is perfectly fine on these forums!

If someone says that it's "not OCR material" that just means that, due to a technicality or site-specific guideline (like, in this case, too much sampling) the site would not accept this submission if you intended for it to be posted. You're doing exactly the right thing by posting it in here for everyone to enjoy, as those guidelines don't apply to simply posting in here.

The sampling was well done, and the comments in here show that we both liked it. If that's your thing then keep it comin', and welcome to the site. :)

Crunk yoshi beat, this beat is pretty fat no doubt

Thanks Bruh! I got a few more on my soundcloud and on the youtube page

Nah, don't worry about it - you never said you were submitting. Posting VG remixes just for the sake of posting cool music is perfectly fine on these forums!

If someone says that it's "not OCR material" that just means that, due to a technicality or site-specific guideline (like, in this case, too much sampling) the site would not accept this submission if you intended for it to be posted. You're doing exactly the right thing by posting it in here for everyone to enjoy, as those guidelines don't apply to simply posting in here.

The sampling was well done, and the comments in here show that we both liked it. If that's your thing then keep it comin', and welcome to the site. :)

Oh that's good news - I was like dang I already broke the rules on my first post haha - Well that's legit I'll keep posting the good ones -

Here is my youtube channel for those of you interested in some VGM hip hop remixes / Nerdcore Rap

Here is my soundcloud for those that don't make it to youtube