RWS 1-1 - ReMixing With the Stars: Season 1 Episode 1: Spooky!

MindWanderer

Well this is awkward.

I'm not sure his reservations about which category he merits were at all warranted.

Maybe I should have been a star instead, but I truly am not confident about my production at all, and when I compare my own work to that of posted mixers, I often find it seriously lacking (hence the title for my entry), and I did actually learn a lot while making the song. I didn't intend or expect to steal the show like this, however... :oops: I'll make up for it by signing up as a star for the next round! We cool?

Thanks, everyone!

EDIT: Oh, and good work! :)

3rd place?! Yowza! Major thanks to wildfire; her advice and feedback was awesome. And thanks to anyone who voted for my entry! Great episode everyone!

*Edit* Joint second place? Could have sworn I was 3rd! Even more yowza!

Yay! 2nd place is great! And don't give me so much credit, all the spookiness and interesting melodic progressions came from you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mfz75gux8i74yf2

My final version if you wanted to include it in the compilation.

Sorry I forgot to do this earlier. It's been added. I'm not familiar with the source, so if you could give me a YouTube link I could post, that would be great.

The full-season compilation will include a text file with the sources and voting results of each season and mix, and also designations of which are bonus mixes.