Ohio State does Video Game Marching Show

Phonetic Hero

A lot of bands do repeat performances when they put a lot of work into a certain show, they may be playing again. You could always check if you know any marchers

Yeah good point. The students I know said they aren't sure, but they'll get back to me. If I go, I'm gonna see if I can set up a really good audio and video recording. That routine deserves it.

That'd be awesome man! Post if it happens!!

I'm a proud alumni of The Ohio State University. TBDBITL (The Best Damn Band In the Land) is always a highlight. Like seriously everyone at OSU loves the band, it's definitely not like other places where the band might be "looked down upon". Seeing them perform Script Ohio at games is always so friggen' awesome.

But yeah this routine is great. The galloping horse is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen. As for people asking about recordings... I bet someone in the press box recorded it. OSU often sells CDs and videos of the band performances, so I wouldn't be surprised if a higher quality version of this pops up sometime in the near future!

I bet someone in the press box recorded it. OSU often sells CDs and videos of the band performances, so I wouldn't be surprised if a higher quality version of this pops up sometime in the near future!

If you or anyone else finds an HQ version available somewhere, update us with a post please. I want a good recording of this one way or another.