Legend of Mana... I uh, think

jane

First off that title is the best!!!!!!!!

Take out the silence at the beginning...that always bothers me. it takes .5 second to split the clip

I was excited at first but it started to drag on a bit with the droning guitar. I haven't heard the original song. I like the crazy drum solo. I can't hear the kick drum at all. And the snare lacks punch. Which happens a lot in home mixes. Cut some of the frequency the kick and snare are at, out of your guitars (like 80hz and 160 hz) and turn them up a little too. even with the drum solo the kick is barely present, it needs to be the foundation of the drumset. the cymbals and toms sound great and the actual drum writing is pretty bitchin

The actual arrangement was a little boring for me, maybe you can find some ways to make it more interesting by changing up your rhythm guitar part.

First off that title is the best!!!!!!!!

Take out the silence at the beginning...that always bothers me. it takes .5 second to split the clip

I was excited at first but it started to drag on a bit with the droning guitar. I haven't heard the original song. I like the crazy drum solo. I can't hear the kick drum at all. And the snare lacks punch. Which happens a lot in home mixes. Cut some of the frequency the kick and snare are at, out of your guitars (like 80hz and 160 hz) and turn them up a little too. even with the drum solo the kick is barely present, it needs to be the foundation of the drumset. the cymbals and toms sound great and the actual drum writing is pretty bitchin

The actual arrangement was a little boring for me, maybe you can find some ways to make it more interesting by changing up your rhythm guitar part.

This was a super quick mix as I didn't really know what the deal was, I think Kuolema just wanted me to do guitars for him. I got carried away. The drums aren't even stemmed out or anything (yet?). Good advice though, solid.

The arrangement is word-for-word what I had in the MIDI files, although I took extreme liberties with the lead lines (der) and, of course, the jazzier breaks are just some silliness I came up with in an acid haze. If anyone can point me at the original, maybes I can tool around with it a bit more.

Yeah...basically this is a re-interpretation of my unfinished remix of that track.

Plus, (as mentioned) Jane hadn't heard the original, so um...

I guess it's not too surprising that it doesn't exactly resemble the source :-P.

Will make it up to you. PROMISE :tomatoface:

Although not sure what I'm gonna do about that harp... my harp skills aren't the best. You might say they don't even exist. In conclusion, definitely overqualified.