Gnarly metal track, 2nd mix

jane

Dropped you a comment on the soundcloud. But I'll leave some feedback here too. You need to clean it up a lot. I see what your going for, soundwall of noisy goodness. But right now it's very muddy and things leak a lot.

Use an EQ too clean it up a lot. Make sure nothing is lost in the mix (I could hardly hear any bass or low end).

Cheers! :)

I've got to say. Those are the coolest sounding drums I've ever heard. Are they samples? Please tell me what samples they are, if that is the case. Quite brutal indeed. I would definitely agree with "cleaning" it up. You can still keep it brutal but make it easier to hear what's going on. I can't believe I'm about to say this but the cymbals are way too loud in my opinion. I think the snare, kick, and guitars balance is fine but I also agree that you could add more bass to the mix. Try EQing the hell out of this thing and see what other soundscapes it makes. You might find something you like.

Good work!