Stevo's Online Garage Sale - Lots of old and new-ish tech (iPad, netbook, LOTS of crazy crap!)

Level 99

WELCOME TO STEVO'S ONLINE GARAGE SALE!

Bubs_Last_Stand.PNG

"I got all types of crazy crap!" Bubs, the best salesman

Let's get right down to business: I'm out of room for all my stuff. I've been hoarding various computer parts and tech for most of my adult life and my closets are now full of things that I'm not likely to use. So I'm clearing it all out and I'm giving OCR folks the first pickings for things.

I accept Paypal (I'll take the hit on the sales tax) but since a lot of this stuff is being sold much cheaper than I'd get if I went on ebay first, buyer has to pay shipping. If you're going to MAGFest and want to save the shipping, I can bring things there for pickup. Either that or you can pay me in cash if you're in my local area and want to pick anything up.

All consumer electronics like Phones and Tablets and such are fully tested. All computer parts listed will say if they're tested, and if there's something you're interested in that isn't tested, send me a request and I'll test it. CPUs go through Prime95 for 8 hours, RAM goes through Memtest for 8 hours, Video Cards go through an hour of the 3d Mark level they were designed for, and motherboards go through all three. All other stuff will be tested appropriately.

Sidenote: A lot of the individual computer parts I've collected over the years were intended for building DOS and Windows 98 Machines. Just like old consoles, there is emulation for those things (DOSBox and Virtual Machines) but emulation isn't perfect, and nothing quite replicates the sensation of playing on the originals. If you're interested in me building you a machine for that kind of computer, send me a request and we can work something out.

I have a lot of stuff to get rid of so I'll be updating this as often as I can.

--------------

Consumer Electronics/Gaming Stuff

Netbook: Toshiba NB255-N250 (with Charger, updated to 2GB RAM)

Full Specs

Price: $180

Windows 7 Starter, upgraded to 2GB RAM. Screen is perfect, as is keyboard. Only place it shows any wear is on the top, where a small surface gash is. But that's only cosmetic damage to the "molded" part of the plastic top. Gets really good battery life, I just don't use it anymore.

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4

Tablet: iPad 1st Gen 32GB WiFi-Only (Jailbroken, with USB wall charger, iPad cable, Invisishield Screen Protector and Case)

Price: $250

Comes with Untethered Jailbreak on iOS 5.1.1, completely wiped. Aluminum back shows only minimal signs of wear as this was in-case and screen protected from the 2nd day of use. Screen, under the protector, is perfect. Screen protector itself shows some use but none of the blemishes are on the screen itself (mostly on bezel, but its only the screen protector that looks used). In perfect working order.

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5

Android Phone: LG Thrive (LG-P506, Rooted with Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 CM9-based Rom, Travel Charger, no MicroSD)

Full Specs

Price: $80

Has some wear and tear but is fully functional and any screen scratches do not interfere with operation. It was given new life when it was rooted and Rom'd, surprisingly fast for its specs (not top shelf by any means but its absolutely usable). WiFi/Bluetooth/Camera all work, but no internal storage so you'll need a Micro SD card (worked for me up to 32gb). Was an AT*T Go Phone so it works with any AT&T SIM card or Straight Talk. A great first Android phone if you want to start getting into it but don't want to spend a lot at the get-go, very usable as a portable media device, or a throwaway Android dev phone.

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4

"The Tornado" USB 2.0 File Transfer Kit

Price: $25

Requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8? (Haven't tested it with 8 but I'm 99% sure it should work just fine). Plug it into two computers that you want to transfer data between. Extremely useful if you do IT work or just want to move files between laptop and desktop without the hassle of plugging in a thumb drive (I know I hate always having thumb drives sticking out of my laptops).

Pic1

XBox 360 Official VGA Cable Kit

Price: $20

Pic1

-----------------------

Computer Parts

Processors:

Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz Single Core LGA775 - $8 (Full Specs)

Intel Celeron D 2.8Ghz Dual Core LGA775 - $5 (Full Specs)

Intel Celeron D 2.6Ghz Dual Core Socket 478 - $4 (Full Specs)

Intel Celeron 1.0Ghz Single Core Socket 370 - $4 (Full Specs)

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Single Core Socket 939 - $10 (Full Specs)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ Black Edition Dual Core AM2 - $25 (Full Specs)

(Note: This processor was pulled from a working system, but got a few bent pins along the way. Should work just fine when you bend the pins back into place, but I cannot guarantee it)

AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz Single Core Socket A - $15 (Full Specs)

AMD Duron 750Mhz Single Core Socket A - $8 (Full Specs)

Graphics Cards:

ATI Radeon X1900 GT PCI-Express 256MB - $40 (Full Specs)

ATI Radeon R9600 SE 128MB AGP - $20

ATI Radeon X300 SE 128MB AGP - $20

ATI All-In-Wonder 8500 AGP - $15

ATI Radeon 7000 AGP (FIRST Generation Radeon care) - $10

ATI Rage 128Pro AGP - $5

Gainward Geforce 3 Ti200 128MB AGP - $15

Geforce 5600(?) AGP - $20

3dFX Voodoo 3 3000G AGP - $10

Sound Cards:

Sound Blaster LIVE! CT4670 - $15 (More than one available)

Sound Blaster X-FI SB0460 + Front Panel (From Audigy 2 but it works just the same) + Remote - $40

Other Peripheral Cards:

Various Networking/LAN cards - $5 a piece/average

RAM:

Desktop:

256MB DDR 266 - $5

256MB DDR 400 (More than one available) - $5 a piece

512MB DDR 333 - $8

512MB DDR2 (Speed unknown) - $5

1GB DDR2 533 - $8

1GB DDR2 667 (More than one available) - $8 a piece

2GB DDR2 800 - $12

2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 PC3 - $35 for set

Laptop:

256MB DDR 266 - $5

256MB DDR 333 (More than one available) - $5 a piece

256MB DDR2 (Speed unknown) (More than one available) - $5 a piece

1GB DDR2 PC2 5300 - $15

I've got a whole bunch more older and smaller ram, if you're looking for anything specific, hit me with a request.

Motherboard/CPU Combos:

VIA KT266A + AMD Athlon XP 1800+ - $40

ASUS CUV4X-C + Intel Pentium III 1.0Ghz - $30

Gigabyte GA-P31-S3G + Intel Celeron D 2.8Ghz Dual Core LGA775 - $25 (Board has some bent pins but it should still work once they're fixed)

ASRock 775i65g + Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz - $50

Hard Drives:

Optical Drives:

Various CD readers/burners (inquire with specifics desired) - $5 a piece/average

Power Supplies:

Dell 305W ATX (P4 Compatible, 2 SATA power) - $15

Cooling things:

Cooler Master LGA1156 Stock Cooler - $5

AMD AMD2 Stock Cooler - $5

Other Things:

IDE Cables - $1 a piece

SATA Cables - $2 a piece

Floppy Drive Calbes - $1 a piece

Keyboards:

Mice:

Logitech MX1000 - $30

~MORE COMING SOON!~

I have to admit my eyes lit up a little when I saw the MX1000...I loved the mouse but the contacts on my charging station wore out years ago so I had to put it in dry dock (lulz).

That said, I feel like it would be a better investment to put the money towards a Performance or G700.

So in short, I have nothing to contribute to this thread except terrible puns.

Edit: Honestly you might have better luck assembling your old components into working machines and asking $100 or so rather than doing it piecemeal.

I have to admit my eyes lit up a little when I saw the MX1000...I loved the mouse but the contacts on my charging station wore out years ago so I had to put it in dry dock (lulz).

That said, I feel like it would be a better investment to put the money towards a Performance or G700.

So in short, I have nothing to contribute to this thread except terrible puns.

Edit: Honestly you might have better luck assembling your old components into working machines and asking $100 or so rather than doing it piecemeal.

Its definitely on the list of things to do if the stuff doesn't go very quickly. Its just the matter of time investment per possible getting-rid-of-stuff-ness. The cases I have are definitely not...LOOKERS, but they get the job done. I wanted to offer the components if any enthusiasts were looking for specific things (I know I hunted for about 2 years specifically for a Geforce 6800 GT AGP, which is mine forever and definitely not for sale :-P)

I'll get started when Sunday rolls around, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm pretty sure David sent Uriah to his death, he didn't pay him 180 dollars for his wife.

Sadly I also don't have the funds to run for president and then sentence stevo to death either, so just paying seems like a better option atm.

and Nathan might not have lectured him on being an arsehole if David just payed Uriah for Bathsheba :P

dat laptop is like bathsheba on the rooftop and im king david

i just don't know if i have 180 bucks to spare :P

Check and see how much you do have to spare, we can likely come to an agreement. Its a garage sale, I'm open to haggling. Be warned: the jew powers are strong with me, though (coming from a jewish family its kinda my nature :P)