Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

Project remixers - I updated some info in our private forums about track progress, let me know if you need anything!

Everyone - also, as I mentioned earlier, I am looking to add a few more remixers to the project to do some 'alternate/additional' remixes for the bonus disc. I have a few in the works now, but I would like to add a few more. PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

speaking of which... I dont have access... PMso we can try and fix this I suppose

speaking of which... I dont have access... PMso we can try and fix this I suppose

Ahh yes. I've only got the private forums setup for remixers that are currently working on or collaborating on tracks. So other people that are listed as potential collaborators but aren't working on tracks don't have access either. I've just been keeping that "collaborators" list updated with everyone who said they were interested so in case anyone needed someone to collab with, they could look there. We gotta keep things under wraps for the most part to save the surprise! :)

Edited by SuperiorX

Ahh yes. I've only got the private forums setup for remixers that are currently working on or collaborating on tracks. So other people that are listed as potential collaborators but aren't working on tracks don't have access either. I've just been keeping that "collaborators" list updated with everyone who said they were interested so in case anyone needed someone to collab with, they could look there. We gotta keep things under wraps for the most part to save the surprise! :)

respect... I got you man... I will just patiently my turn then lol

Thanks for understanding. Depending on the status of some of the WIPs I'm waiting on, I might throw together a preview later this month so everyone can check out what we've got in the works :)

I will definitely make sure to stay on top of that... i look forward to how well put together this is going to be

Hey everybody, how are the tracks coming? I know quite a few of you contacted me prior to Feb 1st. to say you'd be a bit late with updates, so since it's been a couple weeks now, I figured I'd check back :)

The next official check-in is April 1st (no joke), at which I'm going to expect to see some significant updates please, especially on the currently underdeveloped tracks. Please continue to send/post your updates as they're ready though (no need to unnecessarily wait for the next check-in), especially if you missed the last date. Thanks!

In other news, like I've said a few times now, I'm still gathering some additional remixers to contribute 'bonus/alternate' tracks to help fill out the album & add some more diversity. Send me a PM if you're interested. We're also hopefully going to have an artist confirmed for the album soon. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress! There's a lot of exciting stuff in the works!

I have a few exciting updates! I want to welcome a handful of remixers to the project who will be contributing in one form or another: Syllix will be working on a neat little ambient intro for the US disc, Furilas is contributing some bass guitar for Chernabogue's track, Flexstyle & KingTiger are going to do an electronica mix of Sonic Boom for the bonus disc, and OCR forum newcomer Portanexus will be bringing us an electro house & dubstep mix of Stardust Speedway JP, also for the bonus disc. Welcome aboard everyone :)

And it's my birthday, yay! :mrgreen: Although they get slightly less exciting the older you get... :-P

I have a few exciting updates! I want to welcome a handful of remixers to the project who will be contributing in one form or another: Syllix will be working on a neat little ambient intro for the US disc, Furilas is contributing some bass guitar for Chernabogue's track, Flexstyle & KingTiger are going to do an electronica mix of Sonic Boom for the bonus disc, and OCR forum newcomer Portanexus will be bringing us an electro house & dubstep mix of Stardust Speedway JP, also for the bonus disc. Welcome aboard everyone :)

And it's my birthday, yay! :mrgreen: Although they get slightly less exciting the older you get... :-P

Well happy birthday and welcome aboard newcomers. :P

I see recruiting remixers in the title, but I don't see any open WIPs...

The open tracks are hiding :-P I've got the details in the first post in the section "Claiming Tracks"

With the project being accepted as an official OCR release, I'm allowing alternate/additional mixes to be made for claimed sources IF they are in a different style than the original claim (i.e., I make a dance remix and you want to do a metal remix). If there is enough interest, these alternative remixes will be included on a third Bonus disc for the project. If you have an idea, send me a PM with a general idea of what you have in mind. If you are not a posted remixer, please also send me a few examples of your work so I can get an idea of your skill level.

So basically you can pick an already claimed source if you're interested, if your mix is in a different style than the other version being worked on. Send me a PM with your idea and we can chat!

• 2 weeks later...

There haven't been a lot of updates in here recently, but just know we got a lot of exciting stuff going on behind-the-scenes :smile: We have an artist, Sami Briggs, working on some great old school Sonic art for the album! Here's an amazing example of some of her Sonic fanart! Props to DiGi Valentine for scouting artists for us! A lot of tracks are already making some solid progress too.

The next WIP check-in date is April 1st and we should have some serious progress on mixes at that point! Probably enough for a public preview here. I'm also still interested in bringing a few more remixers on for doing some bonus/alternate remixes. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Edited by SuperiorX

• 2 weeks later...
Well, it is just a 10-second jingle, so it'd be kind of hard to "remix" it into something appropriate for the album... it might find it's way into hakstock's mix though, which is taking quite a few of the jingles and making them into one coherent song. Not sure though.

Right, right, I guess the way I said that made you think I was actually asking.

I was wondering why the other guy was bringing that up when it wasn't in the track list, which is why I added a question mark. I was pretty much answering his question while wondering why he brought it up in the first place. :P