Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

just wanted to drop in and mention that I'd potentially be interested in picking up a track if someone drops, although it looks like everyone's got a handle on their wips so far. this is a project I've thought about starting at least 20 times in the past, heh.. so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Best of luck to everyone. ;)

just wanted to drop in and mention that I'd potentially be interested in picking up a track if someone drops, although it looks like everyone's got a handle on their wips so far. this is a project I've thought about starting at least 20 times in the past, heh.. so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Best of luck to everyone. ;)

Dude, if you got into this record that would be awesome.

SupX has stuff open for bonus remixes.

Hey everybody! One week until our next check-in date! I'm hoping to see some really nice progress/updates this time around since we're shooting for final songs this August!

Also - I'm still taking some more remixers on to do some alternate/bonus mixes, so definitely PM me if you're interested! And, halc you should definitely jump on! :)

So it looks like I posted in the wrong thread before. Euh.

I haven't actually had time to render out a new version yet, I've been doing a LOT of school stuff and working on my EP as it's my central project. But if you guys want I'll post a little private Soundcloud link here as to what I have so far! :D

~Matt

Cool, no problem. The other thread was fine, those are our private forums. You can go ahead and send me a PM with your update if you want though, and we can go from there! Thanks!

Cool, no problem. The other thread was fine, those are our private forums. You can go ahead and send me a PM with your update if you want though, and we can go from there! Thanks!

Alright, nice! I just posted the one I showed you a while ago to Album: Sonic CD. When my DAW stops playing up, I'll render out the new one! Until then, let me try and get around it crashing the whole time. >.<

Matt~

• 2 weeks later...
Get a guy who's good with graphical stuff and is good with animation or something. Then put music behind that, if you get what I'm saying.

Yeah I have the ability to make the video, I was just going to use some gameplay footage and whatnot. It's more a matter of this isn't going to be the "official" album trailer anyway (OCR will make that prior to release), so I'm not sure how important having a video is for right now. Hearing a preview of the music is what's going to be important. We'll see what I have time to come up with!

Yeah I have the ability to make the video, I was just going to use some gameplay footage and whatnot. It's more a matter of this isn't going to be the "official" album trailer anyway (OCR will make that prior to release), so I'm not sure how important having a video is for right now. Hearing a preview of the music is what's going to be important. We'll see what I have time to come up with!

Might I suggest something along these lines?

I am proud and excited to share a public preview of TEMPORAL DUALITY: A Sonic CD ReMix Album:

YouTube Video Preview

SoundCloud audio-only Preview

It was difficult choosing which tracks to highlight in the preview. Ultimately I ended up using about 25 second snippets of songs that were far enough along to be presentable in a public forum and weren't going through a major overhaul/change. I also tried to highlight some of the diversity of the album, while not giving away everything that is in the works, which means a lot of great songs weren't highlighted in this preview (even more to look forward to!). Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys what we've been working for the past 6 months and I hope you're all as excited for the finished project as I am! This is just the beginning! :-)

The preview features the following tracks:

1. "You Can Do Anything" - begoma
  2. "Palmtree Panic JP" - SuperiorX
  3. "Tidal Tempest JP" - Rexy
  4. "Quartz Quadrant JP" - G-Mixer
  5. "Stardust Speedway JP" - OverClocked Assembled (arranged by Sir Jordanius, featuring vocal performances by metaphist, begoma, DiGi Valentine, and The Auracle, additional backing vocals by BrothaDom, and instrumental performances from C7 and SuperiorX)
  6. "Metallic Madness JP" - Main Finger, featuring KingTiger and wildfire
  7. "Special Stage JP" - metaphist
  8. "Sonic Boom" - DusK
  9. "Palmtree Panic US" - Amphibious
  10. "Wacky Workbench US" - PROTODOME
  11. "Stardust Speedway US" - KingTiger
  12. "Metallic Madness US" - Tuberz McGee
  13. "Special Stage US" - Arceace
  14. "Boss US" - Phonetic Hero
  15. "Sonic Boom - Instrumental" - Magellanic, featuring PROTODOME
  16. "Cosmic Eternity" - Palpable, featuring DiGi Valentine

A big thank you to all the artists involved in the project as well as the project team! THANKS! Enjoy!

Edited by SuperiorX

Me likey this! :nicework: Main Finger's "Metallic Madness" was a real highlight, makes me want to make an orchestral arrangement of MM (bonus track once I'm done with exams? :D) PH's Boss remix is also a track I'm looking for. Magellanic's remix of Sonic BOOM sounds really cool too.

After listening to all this, I begin to think my track won't fit at all on the album, hahaha. (Hopefully, DusK and Tuberz also bring the rock/metulz!) :)!!