Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, so I've been quiet when it comes to this front - for those who don't know, I'm doing the website.

I just came up with what I think will be an awesome custom design for the site - it's going to be exciting to create. I'm a bit bogged down with other projects though, so I might not get to building it out until next month.

Rest assured, I'm going to have some hotness cooked up!

Hey, so I've been quiet when it comes to this front - for those who don't know, I'm doing the website.

I just came up with what I think will be an awesome custom design for the site - it's going to be exciting to create. I'm a bit bogged down with other projects though, so I might not get to building it out until next month.

Rest assured, I'm going to have some hotness cooked up!

Awesome Wesley! I have some art assets you can begin using for the design and I'm collecting artist info to populate the site as we speak, so I'll be able to send you that stuff soon. I can't wait to see what you got in the works :wink:

All project remixers: I've posted some important details in our private forums in regards to the project deadline extension. Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thank you!

Everyone else: I wanted to share this abbreviated album trailer that I put together for the UK Summer of Sonic 2013 event this weekend: http://youtu.be/ws4QSJ7DKVY

It's very similar to the first video trailer, just shorter in length (more appropriate for the event) and featured a few of the newer songs that weren't featured in the first preview video. I focused a bit more on some of the 'high energy' tracks, just given the context of where it was being shown. Our boys DiGi Valentine, The Auracle, and Portanexus were all there to see it too! Enjoy :)

• 3 weeks later...
and I counter your move with the super rare trap card: Tidal Tempest is now a joint collab between HoboKa, Xenon, and SirJ! But is it effective??? dun dunn duuuuunnnnnnn!

if help is needed with anyone's mix, I'm an existent creature that sits in a chair in a house on land in the USA on Earth who stares at the computer and makes music so I can also help others make music yaaaaaaay.

Matt's probably asleep now. Any reasonable person would be.

I linked him my "final song", though we will obviously need to tweak a lot of things. No first render is a final render.

He allowed me to name the song Temporal Duality. It's an honor to have the title of the album, thanks! :-)

You can hear it when the album comes out I guess.

You know, I'm honestly really trying to avoid checking out the wips because part of me wants to savour the moment of listening to the album with complete fresh ears ...but every time i hear the stuff from the trailers i want to go hit up all the threads in the project forum and dive right in. Everything is just sounding amazing to me, all the little snippets here and there.

Let's just release it now. F*ck it. I can't wait any more. My body was ready last year! T_T