Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

Man, for a project of this size with this many people, it's crazy to realize it's already in eval less than a year after the first post.

Hats off to all of you.

Yeah it really is, thanks! I'm incredibly proud of everyone on this project. Each and every artist brought their A-game and was truly dedicated to making this album amazing. I really think you guys are going to enjoy what we have in store for you! :)

I've added the cover art, created by TheSmai, to the first post along with the tentative tracklist for anyone who is interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
um. hellz yeah I'm freaking excited. this better be out before I hurt somebody.

Patience, young one

Seriously! The hype train is coming in fast! :)

It's been a little quiet in here recently... I'm curious, are you guys excited? Do you like the cover art? What remixes are you most looking forward to hearing?

EXCITE! COVER ART = VERY YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL TRACKS!

Also if you haven't listened to Funk Fiction's (link a few posts back) NGO MY GOD IT'S AMAZING what are you doing with yourself?! Go listen POSTHASTE!!

I'm all pumped too! Finally sent my track for it off to the judges too, so will be interesting to see how that would go down.

Nevertheless, there seems to be so much consistency here - this thing is gonna be sweet when it comes out :D

On an unrelated note, I have a feeling that when I'll play it all through on SEGA Mixer Drive, it'll be the longest show yet... xD

Hey how much will this album cost?
More than you're worth. :lol:

I disagree, if we had the choice between the album, or orlouge82 surviving, I think I'd go with orlouge82 surviving. I'm sure the album will be great but you really can't put a price on someone's life, especially a good friend and colleague of our little tight knit community here. :-) Also it's rude to call him a dumbface and accuse -him- of threadbreaking.

Since we can have both (!!) I had a lot of fun working on my song for this album and I hope people like it. It was my first time doing something really ambient, and it had so much constant articulation and modulation, really close attention to details. :cry: Probably last time too. :-D

I disagree, if we had the choice between the album, or orlouge82 surviving, I think I'd go with orlouge82 surviving. I'm sure the album will be great but you really can't put a price on someone's life, especially a good friend and colleague of our little tight knit community here. :-) Also it's rude to call him a dumbface and accuse -him- of threadbreaking.

pretty sure the "more than your worth" thing was a bit of a joke

dumbface

HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW MY JOKE WAS SO HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA