Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

LISTENING PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!

Catch the pre-release listening party for Temporal Duality on Sunday, November 24th at 6pm EDT, hosted by Nitro Game Injection on Arecibo Radio! Come for some Sonic CD and stick around for the debut of WillRock's original album "Welcome to the Real World" at 9pm EDT!

If you can't catch the pre-release party, be sure to catch the SECOND listening party with Rexy and the RadioSEGA gang on SEGA Mixer Drive at 7pm UK time (8pm CET / 2pm US ET) on Friday, November 29th!

Edited by SuperiorX

Is there any chance that the pre-listening part will be recorded? Because I'm from Moscow and it will be 3 a.m there when the pre-listening party starts.

It will be recorded, but the archive won't be available for download until after the album is released (which should only be a day later, so you won't have to wait too long.)

LISTENING PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!

Catch the pre-release listening party for Temporal Duality on Sunday, November 24th at 6pm EDT, hosted by Nitro Game Injection on Arecibo Radio! Come for some Sonic CD and stick around for the debut of WillRock's original album "Welcome to the Real World" at 9pm EDT!

If you can't catch the pre-release party, be sure to catch the SECOND listening party with Rexy and the RadioSEGA gang on SEGA Mixer Drive at 7pm UK time (8pm CET / 2pm US ET) on Friday, November 29th!

Oh my god you guys, seriously, stick around for Will's album, it's going to be AMAZING. This whole damn night is going to be bonkers. If you're in KS, beer's on me!

...nobody's in KS :'(

But yeah, anyway, I'll be there for ALL OF THE ABOVE. Even listening party round 2, and everyone else had better be too. What better way to laze around after Thanksgiving?

Edited by Phonetic Hero

But yeah, anyway, I'll be there for ALL OF THE ABOVE. Even listening party round 2, and everyone else had better be too. What better way to laze around after Thanksgiving?
If next week's anything like this week, I should be able to hang out for the SMD party.

Nice! I just realized that this Friday was the day after Thanksgiving, so I'll be home and might be able to join the SMD listening party too! I was thinking I'd miss it cause I'd be at work during the show!

On another note... am I the only person watching the trailer multiple times a day? :-P I am so beyond excited for the listening parties and release of this album!

I'm up to 6 or 7 times a day. I just can't believe i'm seeing my name on an official OCR trailer. Selfish I know. :)

Nah, it's not really selfish - it's one of those moments that make you look back and think to yourself "I did GREAT on this thing! I am honored to do something for it!" and so forth.

The first time my name came up in an OCR trailer was actually for the Link's Awakening project 3 years ago. Granted, that album is pretty dark, but the thrill to see something you worked on for a long time actually get unvieled to the public is one that you may never forget.

Gar, you'll be going places before you know it :)

Nah, it's not really selfish - it's one of those moments that make you look back and think to yourself "I did GREAT on this thing! I am honored to do something for it!" and so forth.

The first time my name came up in an OCR trailer was actually for the Link's Awakening project 3 years ago. Granted, that album is pretty dark, but the thrill to see something you worked on for a long time actually get unvieled to the public is one that you may never forget.

Gar, you'll be going places before you know it :)

that's true. I never even wanted to touch any Sonic music before this album came along. Mostly out of fear of destroying some of my favorite music. Now i'm really happy i decided to go for it.

I'm happy you went for it too :-)

Seeing my name in this trailer (in two places! - arranger & performer) and hearing two of my tracks in it... pretty epic :D We should all be super proud of ourselves for our accomplishments on this project.

If anyone on the album makes it to Magfest in 1.5 months, We should get together and go for a victory drink. :)

So um...I guess I should rly play the game now that I've finished the project *track...er well I should say now that Damashi did the finishing touches =p

Can't wait to hear the album and also for the fan worship that me, Damashi and Xenon will no doubt incur. >:3

EDIT

watched the trailer and must say that it sounds pretty solid all around - very 'groovin. Also, it's the first time that I've been featured in a trailer so I got that kind of eureka feeling. Er, idk if that's the right term, but you guys know what I mean. Long story short, I'm proud to have been a part of this project, and equally proud to have a chance to work with some other super cool remixers. Maybe one day I'll submit something solo...but it wouldn't quite be the same - it's pretty fun to collab on VG remixes ^.^

Edited by HoboKa