Sonic CD: Temporal Duality - History

SuperiorX

then I think we'll all need to be having an extra 10-11 drinks ;-)
Two for me, i can be quite the drunk arse! :D

Changing the subject real quick.

SupX, are we definitely not getting CD's pressed up for this? I know i enquired with you before but i've been asked by some Sonic fans now if a physical release will ever happen regarding this?

I know it comes out of your/our own pockets if we did do this so i know why we can't, but i just wanted to check in one last time to confirm it.

Furthermore, if we do decide to attempt at pressing this up at some point down the line, i can definitely get copies out to Sonic Team for us too. No doubt about that.

Just wanted to throw this out here too :)

~

Edited by DiGi Valentine

Changing the subject real quick.

SupX, are we definitely not getting CD's pressed up for this? I know i enquired with you before but i've been asked by some Sonic fans now if a physical release will ever happen regarding this?

I know it comes out of your/our own pockets if we did do this so i know why we can't, but i just wanted to check in one last time to confirm it.

Furthermore, if we do decide to attempt at pressing this up at some point down the line, i can definitely get copies out to Sonic Team for us too. No doubt about that.

Just wanted to throw this out here too :)

~

There are plans for a physical print at this time. I'm also not very familiar with how staff goes about that though... I'd definitely be willing to chip in if a print was ever to happen.

Maybe someone from staff could enlighten us on how we could go about this? djp, Stevo?

Rexy has the right idea. Bringing a bunch of physical copies to a convention or an event and they just fly off the table, people lap that up real quick. Usually asking you to sign the covers and everything, lol! XD

But yes, i think Level 99 is a good person to speak to about this. He handled the whole of Lucid Dreaming so he knows way more about the process than i do. Maybe he can give you some insight in to it all for you to consider.

I can't remember how much he paid for pressing up Lucid, though.

Anyways, do keep us posted on what you decide to do, Matt. Even if it's months from now, let me know. I want to make sure that if we do ever do this i want Sonic Team to end up with a bunch of these :)

This is blowing me away so far with how cohesive the album is, without relying on the same style for each song, either.

Lots of newcomers coming out with some amazing work here, I'm really impressed with the first disc so far :-)

EDIT: Listened to just about all of the album (missed a few tracks here and there and the last half of disc 3) and my initial assessment stands. You guys really exceeded my expectations here! Funk Fiction's track is incredible.

Edited by Emunator