Superman becomes a blogger

Wacky

Glad to see Lobdell shaking it up. Superman in the New 52 has been interesting. Action Comics has been very cool, but the main Superman book I feel is still trying to find its rhythm. They've been weirdly tying it into a lot of the old Wildstorm stuff that got rolled into the DCU post-Flashpoint, with Helspont and stuff. A little odd, but if Lobdell and Rocafort bring the same kind of BIG ACTION to this book that they did with Red Hood and the Outlaws, I think it'll be great.

The preview they ran in last week's books looks incredible. Rocafort is killing it on the art.

As for Clark leaving The Planet, it's about time. I love this new "Clark Kent with a backbone" DC's pursuing, rather than the timid, nebbish, "Golly Lois!" Clark persona that was around for years pre-Flashpoint.

Glad to see Lobdell shaking it up. Superman in the New 52 has been interesting. Action Comics has been very cool, but the main Superman book I feel is still trying to find its rhythm. They've been weirdly tying it into a lot of the old Wildstorm stuff that got rolled into the DCU post-Flashpoint, with Helspont and stuff. A little odd, but if Lobdell and Rocafort bring the same kind of BIG ACTION to this book that they did with Red Hood and the Outlaws, I think it'll be great.

The preview they ran in last week's books looks incredible. Rocafort is killing it on the art.

As for Clark leaving The Planet, it's about time. I love this new "Clark Kent with a backbone" DC's pursuing, rather than the timid, nebbish, "Golly Lois!" Clark persona that was around for years pre-Flashpoint.

Yeah, I agree. I really like how Clark Kent is a fighter for justice (through his reporting and writings). It really gives more insight into the character and more closely aligns the Kent and Superman personas.

Also, I've also been very impressed with Red Hood and the Outlaws. I really had my doubts about it when it first started, but it has really been one of the more interesting reads in the New 52.

Yeah, I agree. I really like how Clark Kent is a fighter for justice (through his reporting and writings). It really gives more insight into the character and more closely aligns the Kent and Superman personas.

Also, I've also been very impressed with Red Hood and the Outlaws. I really had my doubts about it when it first started, but it has really been one of the more interesting reads in the New 52.

I love how Outlaws went from a hard-luck-heroes-on-the-run to big-damn-space-epic. Kory as the captain of a galactic warship? Yes please.

I love how Outlaws went from a hard-luck-heroes-on-the-run to big-damn-space-epic. Kory as the captain of a galactic warship? Yes please.

It's not only the comic's ability to aptly take on the big-damn-space-epics that make it great, but also the ability to aptly handle smaller parts in the bigger multi-comic stories (like the Court of Owls or the upcoming Death of the Family arc).

I'm very curious about the Red Hood/Joker storyline, actually. Especially after how #13 ended.

It's not only the comic's ability to aptly take on the big-damn-space-epics that make it great, but also the ability to aptly handle smaller parts in the bigger multi-comic stories (like the Court of Owls or the upcoming Death of the Family arc).

I'm very curious about the Red Hood/Joker storyline, actually. Especially after how #13 ended.

Well especially in light of Batman #0 with the Red Hood Gang. They teased some badass stuff at NYCC coming up with Joker and Jason in Outlaws.