Halo 4 for free(real or fake?)

Synth

[link removed by moderator]

Obviously nothing in life is for free. Instead of free it should of said Earn because the site claims that p2s will allow you to earn this for free.

The site is correct when it says there are many pictures of proof, and everyone in the chat I talked to all said they have got their order.

What do you guys think? I really don't want to even start until i'm 100% sure im not wasting my time.

I think you should just pay the $60 to get your own copy and not give these scam sites your information or time of day. The surveys you take probably require you to give your real name, real address, real phone number...all information that is actually worth about $80, and no doubt they resell that information dozens of times to advertisers. So you're being paid less than what your personal information is really worth.

Also there's this article talking about what really happens with that site.

Interesting read, but if you read the comments the people talk about how they were banned from signing into multiple accounts which is says is a no no in the rules. I personally think its a dumb rule as im sure everyone else has.

Anyways I made an account, and got the $2.50 for completing the email verifacation like it said.

And I agree it would just be better to spend the $60 bucks to get the game, but right now thats nowhere possible with my bills :(

Maybe I threw around the word free to much. But you are actually earning your money towards it. I ordered a pair of cheap headphones just to see if they will come.

You are ignoring what I have linked and everything people have said because you don't want to hear it. You even chose to listen to the comments over the article itself, which very well could have been planted by the company to paint them in a better light. It is a scam. It is not a good thing. Some of those surveys want your SSN for crying out loud...that's the one thing you are not legally required to give out to anybody, including family or even employers. Do you know why it's not a legal obligation to supply your Social Security Number? Because if people have it, it's so so easy for them to commit identity theft.

So hey, you can probably still back out now if they only have your name and address. You'll get junk mail for years, but it's better than having your SSN stolen.

You are ignoring what I have linked and everything people have said because you don't want to hear it. You even chose to listen to the comments over the article itself, which very well could have been planted by the company to paint them in a better light. It is a scam. It is not a good thing. Some of those surveys want your SSN for crying out loud...that's the one thing you are not legally required to give out to anybody, including family or even employers. Do you know why it's not a legal obligation to supply your Social Security Number? Because if people have it, it's so so easy for them to commit identity theft.

So hey, you can probably still back out now if they only have your name and address. You'll get junk mail for years, but it's better than having your SSN stolen.

Im ignoring it because I don't know that I believe it. Like I said all those posts are people complaining that they got banned because they didn't follow the rules.

I have yet to see a SINGLE place where it asks for SSN

So you're skeptical about whether or not this "fill out forms and 'earn' real stuff" promotion (a thing widely known to be a shady more often than not) is legit or a scam and you're going to err on the side of trust? You, my friend, are what's known as a rube, a sucker, a sap, a pigeon, a patsy. Trust should be earned, not freely given. Especially on the Internet. Especially any time a deal seems too good to be true. Especially when it's your identity on the line. With a good scam, you won't find much evidence that it is a scam because the only difference between a good scam and a bad one is knowing how to cover your tracks. There is too much history with these things turning out bad to give these guys any undue credit.

Keep playing with this if you like--it's certainly within your right to take risks like this, but just realize that you are eschewing common sense and potentially setting yourself up for a really, really hard time in the future. Credit card fraud and identity theft can absolutely ruin lives. At the very least, be on your guard. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt. Question everything before you fill it out, read everything carefully, and if you ever find yourself asking "can I trust them with this" know, and I mean know that the answer is "no". Even if they themselves won't misuse your information, you don't know how secure their site is, you don't know how secure the database they're storing your information is, and you don't know how secure their personnel is (even if the intent of the site isn't malicious, someone working there with access to that information could do something illicit on his/her own).

So is this guy an employee of that site trying to flog the site?

When I saw the title of the thread I originally thought "Hmm must be a bot thread" but now? Ugh geez man.

If you don't want to wait for the price to drop or trade in games to get it and your willing to resort to that then better live with the consequences.

I thought we games fans were supposed to be typically patient by nature and used to waiting so as not to resort to stupid things like this,

It's a scam and you're a sucker.

Editing out link in first post. We don't need to be driving more people to these kinds of sites.

Edit: actually you know what? Your posting history indicates that you had another points2shop thread a while ago, yet in your first post here you're acting like you've never done this before. You even said the same thing about getting $2.50 and "ordering a pair of headphones to see if it works." Seems to me that you're some kind of shill.

Only warning: post another one of these threads again and you're banned.

Normally DarkeSword is bad cop, but this is ridiculous, so I'm chiming in.

If you so much as look at someone here cross-eyed and I'm told about it, you're DEFINITELY banned and erased from this forum.

Legit community member or not, you can't treat people like they're stupid and pull something shady like this TWICE, and feign ignorance the second time.