What's everyone being for halloween?

creativemindframe

I'm being very patient in waiting for political mudslinging ads to die away...

Oh you meant a costume?

Well, I've had to give up trick-or-treating due to diabetes (no joke), I have no job so I can't dress up to entertain co-workers, I don't party, and I can't afford to even buy candy for the local imps, so there's no point to it for me, so...

I'm being a hermit.

The fiancée has apparently had this lifelong dream of going as the kite-eating tree from Charlie Brown, with someone else going as Charlie Brown holding the string of the latest victim. So we're going to a friend's party as that (her tree, me Charlie Brown) this year, so that she can say she finally did it.

I'm being a college student swamped in homework. Oh, wait.

...srsly though, my teacher is a cruel man who gives us a REALLY IMPORTANT test the day AFTER Halloween. >.>

Where is the friggen customer service these days?! ^^

You pay all this money just to have some teacher push you around? The teacher that is having his salary paid by you?! The system is broken i tells ya.

No really, i'm back in school for a second time around myself and i'm not buying this crap anymore like i did back in the day. So far it seems to be working, i have straight A's. :< If this is your first degree Flex i should warn you. There's BS coming down the road! Lots of it!

Back on topic: I'd like to go as Axel but I can only afford three out of the four items i need. A blue headband, a pair of gloves, Shirt, and pants. I guess I could buy the necessities and go as "Topless Axel", which might not work since i'm more buff n' stuff. But chicks like that kinda thing. Gotta have the gloves, and the headband. The other things are negotiable.

I'll most likely dig out my Doctor Who costume I didn't get to use last year between being sick and part of the costume not arriving on time.

This. I didn't even plan to have a costume until last night i was invited to a costume party. I already have a sonic screwdriver, so I'll just throw on a suit and some sneakers and go as the Tenth Doctor.