OCR02520 - Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker "Full Mast"

djpretzel

Man this is awesome.

At first I was apprehensive just because it's so different to the last Wind Waker remix I heard (Hoy Small Fry) which shares some similarities but then the pacing kicks up and it just goes full pelt and I was like woah didn't think that melody could do that.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Thirty seconds into this ReMix, and this vessel takes off like a rocket into the sea! This entire ReMix is like a five and a half moment voyage into pure metal rocking bliss. I think this is actually some of Virt and Snappleman's best work, but when you put two talented folks together, the results speak for themselves. Such a badass ReMix!

• 1 year later...

Why, in the name of all that's holy, hasn't there been another Preenus remix? Because if there's one thing this rocking masterpiece teaches us, it's that it will kick your ass and make you submit to its awesomeness until you willingly bend the knee before its supreme glory. That didn't even make a lick of sense, but what do you expect from someone who's listening to this frigging remix? Coherent thought and professional analysis?? Hell no, all you can think of is that hopefully no one sees you getting off on this song - again and again. 

In the immortal words of a wise, old sage:

"i may or may not have masturbated to this

YES"

• 11 months later...

I am probably going to get hate for posting this, but this mix irritates me. The reason is, I should enjoy this. The arrangement is fabulous, and the performances, attention to detail, humanisation, and ideas presented here are top notch. However, there is one thing that I can't get over. The mix is just too loud. Everything sounds squashed, and I can't bring myself to enjoy it because it is so taxing on my ears :(

I'm glad people in the comments above me can see past it. 

For me personally, if I want a track this loud, i'll just turn it up on my computer.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02520 - Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker "Full Mast"