OCR02521 - Castlevania "Children of the Wicked"

djpretzel

Not really a huge fan of Rock Remixes (Heard 90 thousand of them, they tend to blend together in my head, etc). That said, this was a solid effort. Lots of good memories, and SHITTY memories, I got SO PISSED at this game.

This... is the same as the source, and yet it is different. I like this a lot. Sick guitars, mang.

This remix may not appeal to everyone, but I hope some of you can enjoy it at least. :<

Trying to find a new but faithful way to interpret such an often covered song (that's been done in just about every which way possible) is a tough thing to do. (Even more so, when it's something that means a lot to you personally)

Looking back a year after I finished this song. There are a few things I could've probably improved on. But that's the beauty of time, you learn and grow more as you go on!

Cheers!

I always thought this was a solid track and you're definitely right BONKERS. Doing a track that has been covered so much makes it that much harder to appeal and keep fresh. In honesty, this was fantastically done. A lot of interest and creativity are present here with production that is fab. You may feel as though you could do improve on this, but a year down the line its still sounding great.

Its great to see this posted on OCR and look forward to hearing more of your stuff :nicework:

I always thought this was a solid track and you're definitely right BONKERS. Doing a track that has been covered so much makes it that much harder to appeal and keep fresh. In honesty, this was fantastically done. A lot of interest and creativity are present here with production that is fab. You may feel as though you could do improve on this, but a year down the line its still sounding great.

Its great to see this posted on OCR and look forward to hearing more of your stuff :nicework:

I love this mix, especially the guitars and drums - it's definitely one of the best from Vampire Variations. Excellent work here BONKERS, you've only been shooting up with skills!

Thanks a bunch guys. I'll continue to work hard and improve!:<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02521 - Castlevania "Children of the Wicked"